06

Weekends and I'm currently at the store, Nine was on the other cashier next to mine, currently, he's scanning some goods that a customer bought.

"Thank you, ma'am, have a good day." He uttered and smiled at the customer genuinely.

Comparing our mood, he's smile so bright and in a super good mood while I look gloomy as if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked worriedly and then greeted the customer who entered suddenly.

"Nothing, just uhh,"

"I saw his IG story last night," he said when I paused my sentence.

"Yeah, he followed me on socials too,"

"Wait what? I'm expecting you'll explain about the notes!"

I pursed my lips.

"Never mind, did he message you?" He put his elbow on the surface and put his chin at the back of his hand, looking at me smiling as he interrogate me.

"Yeah,"

Then the wind chime suddenly tinkled notifying us that a customer entered.

"Hello sir- welcome," Nine suddenly emphasized the welcome as I stood here like a statue.

I felt Nine's elbow hitting my side gently. I pursed my lips, he's here!!!

"Hi, Patrick,"

He freaking walked straight in front of me!

Patrick you dummy, stop smiling like an idiot. Last time I checked you looked like you're grieving, what's happening!

"Hello, Daniel right?" Nine spoke instead.

"Yes, uhh why?"

"I'm Nine, I'm Patrick's best friend!" He then smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you," he then shifted at me.

"Anyway here's your notes. I just happened to buy some snacks and then I saw you're here so," He gave me my notebook.

"I'm just worried that I might don't have a chance to meet you at school and give this back because of my schedule."

"Cat got your tongue, eh?"

I poked Nine's side when he lean and whispered in my ear.

I just nodded at Daniel. I don't know what to say. I'm like, as if, starstruck

He then left us to grab the stuff he wanted to buy. Nine started to tease me, smiling at me and poking my cheek.

After a few minutes, Daniel proceeded to the cashier, pay the stuff and thanked us before he leave.