52 (1)

Daniel's POV

Today was a tiring day but I chose to go with those three

Today was a tiring day but I chose to go with those three. Maybe I need to have fun with them. Also, I think I need some advice and opinions from them.

"Daniel!" I turned to the left and then saw Oscar rushing towards me. I watched him as he gasped for air.

"What?" I started to ask when he's fine.

"I'll go with you, I don't have any vehicle with me," he said making my brows knit.

"Burden," I commented and the guy just chuckled.

We now headed to the parking lot for my car and then started to drive to the certain resto-bar.

"I thought you will ditch me,"

It's Santa, he welcomed us with a pouting face and a Riki with a weird look on his side. The way he looks at Santa pouting feels like his face crumpled like paper.

"You two just want us to be a third and fourth wheel," Oscar said as we sit on our usual spot. Santa ordered the usual and we started the talk while waiting.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked but all of them zipped their mouth and no one talked. "You always kick me out in terms of this kind of situation," I said and Riki interrupted.

"No, we gathered here not because of 'that',"

"We are gathering to talk about you Daniel, and your, uh, kind of complicated love life." It's Santa this time.

"Woah that's cool," Oscar's side comment.

"Okay, so what are we talking about?"

"Since we knew that you escaped from us when you're sick for Patrick, we now want to know, what's the deal?" Santa asked.

"Oh, also you didn't go back that time when we're studying at the lib, where'd you go," it's Oscar. I clench my teeth when I remember the time when the AK guy appeared and interrupted us.

"About that, I also want to talk with you. I want to get straight to the point, I always feel crazy whenever I see him from far away without the ability to go and casually approach him, it's really madness."

"The time when I stayed with him, we already talked and forgive me. That made this feeling grow. I feel lots of emotions in every circumstance that involved him. I get furious, jealous, and I want to kick myself whenever I failed to make him happy, whenever I made him upset,"

"This time, I'm not afraid to admit it. I don't want to lose him just because I'm a coward. I know I took lots of time to know what really is this but..."

"I like Patrick, I like him more than ever. I don't care if he'll push me away but I'll prove to him that this is real. It is not just because of pity, for me to feel better, and whatever reason that exists. I like him because I like him,"

The three didn't speak and just gave me a slow clap. They're overreacting and they're even shocked by my speech. What a dramatic bunch of friends.

"You know, I want to cry and award you right now. Damn, why does your confession sounds like a vow," it's Oscar and I just smack his arm jokingly.

"Also, why are you confessing to us. You should say it to him," it's Riki and the others agree with him. Including myself.

"Woah, look, look," Oscar rose his phone and show us what he was talking about.

"Ohh the AK guy, you better hurry I think he'll go and see Patrick," Santa said making my pulse increase

"Ohh the AK guy, you better hurry I think he'll go and see Patrick," Santa said making my pulse increase. Why are they pressuring me?

"Also, go and confess, if the moment and timing is good go for it! But please don't say it in just a single drop or he'll turn you down," Riki advised and I nodded at him.

"I... I'll try confessing today?" The three nodded.

"Or else the other guy will grab his attention," Santa.

"Just please calm and think before you say anything. Don't be impulsive," Riki.

"Call us for the rescue. I heard AK's close to him. Good luck boy haha!" Oscar who brought the slight negativity making the two smack him on the back.

"What?"

"Let's cheer our friend up, dude,"

I shook my head and then stood up. I think I really need to move before it's too late.

"Wait, who'll send me home?" As I was leaving the place, Oscar's voice was heard and then I heard Santa smash him.

"You're already old you can go home," he said and I finally left the place with my head shaking a bit.

After a few minutes of a car ride, I finally reached the store. From the glass walls, I saw Patrick and Nine on the counter. There are no customers and they're just having small talk.

I didn't waste my time and immediately went inside. I even crashed over a guy's shoulder who was to enter at the same time and when I was about to push the door open, another hand grab it making the side of our hands stick against each other.

Slowly looking up at the guy, pair of his eyes ablaze when he saw me. He's shorter than me so he needs to tilt his head up a little. The guy is now fighting sharp glares with me when we pushed the door together entering the place aggressively. Our shoulders rubbed against each other causing friction that made the whole atmosphere on fire.

What is he doing here?

I then stood up straight and the two finally felt our presence making Nine almost drop his jaw and Patrick whose eyes were wide.

"What's happening here?" Nine commented and look at both of us.