40

I'm currently standing at the farthest part of the lake. A lot of steps farther than the common tree we stayed under those days.

Hu Yetao messaged me a while ago that Patrick admit that it's his. He's even shocked about it which is of course expected.

Now I'm here for almost twenty minutes. Standing under the shade of this tree beside me.

Then on, when I laid my eyes on the entrance part. I saw someone walk in and it was him!

He's now standing near the common tree and scrolling through his phone while the other hand was inside his pocket.

I don't know why but all of the confidence flushed out of my body.

A few moments passed and I now decided to show up. There wouldn't be anything that will happen if I just stay here and be a coward.

But as soon as I lift my foot to walk forward, another guy entered and then approached Patrick. He's familiar, he looks like the guy in the store. He's the AK guy.

I then hid again behind this tree and didn't dare to create a noise, scared that the two will notice and find out that I'm hiding here.

"…let's go? I'll treat you," he then held Patrick's wrist and pulled him out of this place.

My hand involuntarily formed into a fist. It's so tight that my nails almost dug in my palms.

This thing I am feeling isn't that normal anymore. I can't just keep on denying this. This is nothing but jealousy! It's confirmed, I hate it when he's with him. I am jealous and it's not Patrick's fault.