25 (1)

That night…

After I grab my apartment keys which is the thing I kept on looking for for almost ten minutes, I already went outside and saw Daniel

After I grab my apartment keys which is the thing I kept on looking for for almost ten minutes, I already went outside and saw Daniel. My eyes almost popped out when I saw him standing, leaning on his motorcycle in a chill manner.

I was not informed of the vehicle we'll ride, I thought he'll bring his car. I don't ride a motorcycle that literally scares the hell out of me.

"Hi there," he said when he noticed my presence. I then walk towards him and looked at the motorcycle with a 'help!' look.

"You okay?" He asked, the whole place was dark and the only lights were just from a single street light a few meters away from us. I know he can see how my face was pale even though it was not that bright here.

"I thought you'll bring your car instead,"

"It will be hard for us to enter the night market,"

"Uh okay,"

"You don't ride motorcycles?"

I didn't answer, it's obvious so he just chuckled and grabbed the other helmet and put it on my head, he was also the one who fix the strap. Then on, he patted my head.

"Don't worry you're safe in my hands," he said and wear his helmet. He rode first and then looked and guide me. After a minute of me struggling with how I seat, we're now ready to go.

"Inhale and exhale, I'll keep your motor ride fun so you won't be scared anymore," he said and then he placed my hand on his waist making me freeze in my seat.

Thousands of voltage started to flow on my hands from his. It stung my nerves making me stiffer. All my worries suddenly vanished, the stiffness dominated my whole body and I didn't even notice that we're now out of the complex I'm living in, we're now on the highway but he's not increasing his speed.

"Are you okay?" My grip on his waist suddenly tightened when I came back to reality. I felt a hollow feeling in my stomach and that made me want to vomit.

"Loosen up, I will drive fast don't worry, come on, shout it out," he said and then started to shout.

"Wooooh!!!" My brows furrowed at him, he looks insane shouting in the middle of the highway at this hour.

"Come on, it's fun!" He said when I didn't follow him. I gulped and then open my mouth.

"Wooh!" A short yell came out of my mouth, as soon as I shouted the 'wooh' my mouth shivered and I don't know why.

"Louder, like this, WOOOOOOH!!!!" He shouted louder this time.

"Wooooooh!!"

The hollow feeling started to disappear and all I can feel is warmth and joy. We continued shouting and yelling and just that, I saw myself raising both of my hands in the air for a sec as I shout.

We laughed at how crazy we are. Daniel now increased his speed and the evening breeze was hitting my bare skin. It's a cold, dark and tranquil night but all I can feel inside was cozy and warm.
He's right, I'm safe in his hands. Comfy and secured.