69

Days passed...

"Should I post too?" Daniel asked and I just throw him a disagreeing look

We're currently in my apartment and it's almost night and he still didn't have any plan to go home. This guy feels at home in my place.

Daniel was lying by his stomach on my bed, browsing on his phone while I'm on my study table, scribbling over random words and I have no idea why I'm doing this.

"You hate me now huh," he said pouting because of my reaction.

"Dramatic,"

"Patrick, look at the stars on the ceiling, the number of my feelings for you is a hundred times of that crazy stars!"

"You're cheesy, please..."

I winced looking up to the ceiling where the stars were illuminating. It's actually because of the galaxy night projector that he gifted me. He told me it's less valued than my gift because he just remember me when he saw this at the mall. It has a crescent moon and stars that as per him, somehow reminds of us. I'm the star and he's the moon. He says it's lame but I find it low-key adorable even though I laughed at the idea that those stars were damn uncountable.

"Hey it's dark, the sun is gone you should go back!" I scolded him when I stood up from the chair and went to him. I grabbed his arm to pull him upward but he was fighting back.

"I'm gonna stay here tonight, it's been a long time since I slept over here," he bury his face on my blanket. Childish.

"What are you talking about, you just slept over last night! And it's four consecutive times!"

"Okay, tonight's the last,"

"Fine, but you'll sleep in the living room," he rose up because of that.

"Why?"

"Because I said so,"

"…"

"We're not even a couple yet," I added and he exhaled.

"It's my last night here…"

"No, remember New Year's Eve? I told you I'll sleep in the guestroom but you slept there too!"

"Because you don't want to sleep in my room,"

"What—"

"Okay okay, I'll sleep where you want me to. By the way, what do you want for dinner?" His voice suddenly turned soft and gentle.

"Surprise me," I challenged him.

"Okay, help me get up," I roll my eyes at his hand that was pointed towards me. I lazily held it and tried to pull him up but his sudden move drained all of my blood. He pulled me down and hugged me like a teddy bear!

We're lying on the bed while he spoon cuddle me! He almost wrap my body with his and that made my face so warm.

"I need some energy first, is this alright?"

My pulse raced and my answer was as if just escaped from my lips, "it's… alright,"

"Hmm,"

I secretly smiled as we stayed like that. As days pass and as we kept on knowing each other, Daniel became like this, he always makes us comfy to each other all the time. He's sweet that it's not too much and/or lacking, it's balance. He knows how to act at certain times, he does read the room properly, whenever there's a fight we always fix things. It's like this and I can't wish for more. With him, I'm happier than ever.

Sixth of March, Daniel and I started to label this officially. After almost a year since we met, there are a lot of things that happened around that. Once I walked to a path where I didn't notice that there was a hole, I fell without knowing. I didn't know how deep this was and when will I tumble on the ground. This uncertainty made me feel anxious, after that there's suddenly a rope appeared. I met AK, it was a rough time, I thought he was a foe but turns out we will have a great bond. He's indeed the rope and I can't hold onto it for so long, it would be painful. I decided to let go of that rope and fell again but this time I reached the bottom but surprisingly, there was no pain. There was something safe at the bottom. Daniel was there to catch me. In the end, it's still him. He's my safety net, Daniel's my safety net.

I then closed my journal as I finished writing the last entry. I know I stopped writing on this and I think this closure will be the prologue of another book that will be about him and me. The next chapters of our life would be more of a roller coaster ride and I hope that we still hold on to each other forever.