47

A/N: almost 3k words update, hope that this is long enough (;^ω^)

Two days later…

"I told you you should've gone home yesterday,"

"But I'm alone, I don't think I would be able to recover in that lonely place,"

"You're alone here yesterday what are you saying?"

It's early in the morning and I'm scolding Daniel who's currently putting his shoes on. I'm slightly pressuring him to do that's why he's having a hard time.

The other day, we woke up and he's lying beside me! We're squeezing ourselves in that tiny mattress while the bed is freaking vacant! I don't even feel him fall or what, I just woke up and boom, we're squeezing. He said an excuse that it's too cold, knowing that he has my comforter and he said that it's not enough.

I also went to school yesterday as this guy is fine and can help himself just need a little more rest but the brat freaking do all the things that made me freak the freakout.

I just came out from the bathroom, just finished showering because I'll go to school today, I told Daniel that he's now fine but he shouldn't be got to school yet for he needs to get fully recovered. Good thing he said yes and I didn't have to call a backup to drag him out of this place.

But as I went out and rub my hair with a towel to dry, I smell something from the kitchen which made me panic.

I DIDN'T STARTED COOKING YET!

I looked at my bedroom and there was no Daniel so I immediately ran to the kitchen, the fastest move I had ever done in my life and there I saw a cloud of smoke and the guy flipping the pan or something, as I went closer he's tossing some fried rice, acting as a master chef while the fire is high!

"What the hell are you doing?"

I turned the fire in medium heat and shove him away. The fried rice is almost toasted so I transferred it to a plate and turned the fire off.

"I'm cooking. I just want to help you,"

"Okay, okay. Now sit there and wait, I'll finish this instead. The guy followed like a dog, patiently waiting for breakfast.

After a few minutes and everything is done, we started to eat and the deafening silence started between us.

The guy voluntarily served me I just let him do what he wants to silence him. He put every food in a big serving, leaving a few to himself.

"Hey, hey, you should eat more. You're still in recovering stage, why do you almost give it all to me?"

"You're tired doing it all yesterday and also, you'll go to school. You need a lot of energy for the whole day," the guy started to eat and I started to transfer some from my plate to his.

"You need to recover fast, divide it equally, we both need it," I said and he just gave up, proving that my statement made sense. And after having the right amount, I started to eat but then stopped chewing when I tasted the fried rice.

I'm on the verge of crying as I struggle to swallow it whole without munching it properly. The saltiness struck down my throat and there's something in my mind saying that I shouldn't spit it, not in front of him or I'll hurt his feelings.

I just resist the taste and try hard to finish the food without saying anything.

After that, I went outside and told Daniel to go home, he answered that after he wash the dishes he'll leave and my friends started to investigate when he saw that Daniel send me off the house and watch as the car left the place.