29 (2)

A few days later...

"Daniel come on,"

"Where to?"

We have no class at this hour and Oscar who's sitting beside suddenly stood up and keep his things.

We're currently in the library and I'm confused why he just want to leave out of the blue. We just stayed for like five minutes!

"You just come with me," he said and dragged me outside the library. I almost forgot my things! Why he's in a rush?

After we left the library this guy let go of me and then started to walk, his pace was big and every step was fast. My brows almost met as I try to catch up.

"What's with the rush?"

"Nothing, just excited,"

What the heck is wrong with this guy?

After a few minutes of walking fast, I then slowed down until I stopped walking. I looked at the building in front of me and it's familiar.

The building of that certain place where I borrowed his notes. This is a bait!

"Hey? Why are you just standing there?"

Oscar noticed that I'm not moving. He immediately walked towards me.

"Why are we here? Is this a freaking bait?"

"No, I just don't want to wait alone,"

"Let's just wait somewhere! Not here!"

And then with my loud voice. The teacher who passed by and some few students' attention was caught.

I bowed and apologized. This is embarrassing.

"Don't shout bro are you insane?"

"No, you're insane. I told you that I don't want to meet Patrick, why did you drag me here,"

The guy put both of his hands on his waist as he sighed and throw me a bored look.

"We're here for Taotao, not Patrick,"

"It's the same,"

"Fine, accompany me and if they're dismissed you can go so you won't see him,"

My mouth slightly opened at what he just said. Is he serious?

"Come on, it's almost lunch break,"

And then without a word, I was dragged again and found myself in the hallway of their classroom.

As time goes by, I decided to fidget on my phone to avoid boredom. The guy beside me was just looking from afar. He's like checking on his 'i-don't-know-what's-the-real-deal-between-them' friend.

 He's like checking on his 'i-don't-know-what's-the-real-deal-between-them' friend

I don't know but I shut my phone and put it down vigorously, as if I'm angry.

What the hell, I accidentally put force!

The guy named Oscar tilted his head and looked at me with confusion drawn on his face.

"What happened to you?"

"What?"

"Who harmed you bro?"

I sighed. He's confused about my sudden aggressive move. I'm also confused about myself.

"Nobody,"

"You're insane, I know some psych ward do-"

I immediately stood up and grab my things, the guy didn't even finish what he was saying when I left the place.

I need to breathe fresh air!