Chapter 401 Her confidence was given by William Walton!

Betty Anderson let out a cold laugh.

Laura ignored her.

Betty Anderson said: "Marrying William Walton is not a big deal. Your clothes are less than 3000 dollars."

Laura laughed coldly and ignored her.

Betty Anderson said again: "Wearing a full set of street clothes and showing off, it's really shameful."

Laura pursed her lips: "You've already relied on selling your bag to survive, do you still have the face to ridicule others? If I were you, at this moment, I would choose to not speak with my tail between my legs. "

"You …"

Betty Anderson clenched her fist, her face alternating between green and purple.

"Even if I sold my bag for a living, it wouldn't cost you a single cent."

"That's my money!"

Laura turned around and looked at her," People like you won't understand the feelings of a person like me, who only wants to wear cheap clothes but has a room full of luxury goods. Therefore, you don't have the qualifications to laugh at me, so, in front of me, shut your mouth honestly. I have one room of fashion clothes and bags. "

Laura knew what this young lady who had grown up and been wrapped up in money cared about the most.

Face, luxury goods, a famous car, a villa...

It was a pity that Betty Anderson had nothing at all right now, she could really get rid of this woman easily.

The elevator stopped on the 10th floor.

She raised her eyebrows and asked, "Aren't you going down?"

Betty Anderson went forward and pushed her against the elevator wall, tightly grabbing onto her collar.

"Laura, what's there to be proud of? You used your fox like face to seduce Mr. Walton. If not for Mr. Walton, you wouldn't even be a beggar right now."

"So what?"

She raised her eyebrows: "Even if I'm not even as good as a beggar, I can still live a good life. I'm not like some people. How does it feel to fall from heaven into hell? Miss Anderson? "

Betty Anderson raised her hand to slap her face, but Laura was not a weak woman.

The elevator door slowly closed.

With a push, she pushed her, who was wearing high heels, onto the elevator behind her.

She twisted her hand and grabbed onto Betty Anderson's collar, raising the center of her brows, and said coldly: "The Anderson family is finished, the Anderson family is defeated, you, who is already in dire straits, do not have the qualifications to speak to Ms. Walton. Betty Anderson, I really want to see how miserable you will be once you sell all the luxury goods in your hands and leave this place on the streets. At that time, you will be poor and unable to turn your entire body around, but I am still the high and mighty Ms. Walton. Not to mention talking to me, you don't even have the qualifications to meet me. "

When she said those words, only she knew how strong her expression was.

At this moment, she was truly grateful to William Walton.

Because her current confidence, was from William Walton.

Betty Anderson's face darkened as she angrily cursed, "I don't believe that you can live a glorious life."

"Even if I end up falling for the rest of my life, there's no harm in it. At least, I've already witnessed your decline."

The elevator door opened again.