Chapter 463 Not bad She forced a smile.

Back then, when Judy went abroad to visit her, he stayed with her house for a few days. She tortured him a lot. Seeing her smile, Benjamin Walton could not help but shiver.

That day, he went to play football and took a shower in the bathroom on the first floor. Just as he finished making the shower gel, Judy pushed the door and entered.

Logically speaking, as a man, it didn't matter if he was seen naked. But that was the first time he was seen by a woman, and it was extremely awkward. Under normal circumstances, a woman would scream when she saw this scene.

Who knew that woman was so abnormal?

Not only did she not feel embarrassed, she even gave him a thumbs up, praising, "Brother, your figure is not bad," before calmly closing the door. It was the biggest shadow in his life.

And then, even more excessively, he called her by her name. She let him call her 'elder sister'.

He was naturally unwilling, and stubbornly called her by her full name.

Who would have thought that the woman would push him, a man over 1.8 meters, down onto the sofa? She pressed him down and asked him to call her "elder sister."

When he thought about it now, he still felt a chill run down his spine. Judy was definitely not a woman. She was a madman.

"It's because she's your best friend that I'm dizzy. Otherwise, I would have beaten her already. That woman is really lacking in discipline."

She patted his arm. "That's enough. Stop complaining. How long has it been since then? You're a young man, it's not like you'll lose a piece of meat after being looked at."

"That's not true."

She nodded : "Sure, I won't argue with you. Tell me, why are you looking for me?"

"Sarah is here. She is in the basketball court. I don't even dare to go and play basketball anymore. Hurry up and think of a way for me, can't I have her stop coming to find me in the future? "As soon as he finished speaking, her phone rang. She took it out and saw that it was Judy. She directly picked it up. On the other end of the phone, Judy said happily: "Miss, I'm here, I've been waiting for you."

"Why are you so early?"

Judy snorted: "Because you always call me late-queen."

She looked at Benjamin Walton who was beside her: "Today, I'm afraid I'll be late."

"What's wrong? There's something you need to do?"

"Benjamin has been pestered by a woman. He's asking for my help."

"I can tell from his look that this kid is going to attract a lot of girls. Whoever marries him in the future will be unable to stop worried."

She looked at him, then lowered her head and snickered.

Benjamin Walton had a nagging feeling that the person on the other end of the phone was speaking bad of him.

He put his ear close to her phone and heard the last sentence. Unsatisfied, he snatched the phone from Laura's hands and shouted to Judy:

"Judy, stop muttering about me behind my back."

"Hey, brat, why are you eavesdropping on other people's phone calls?""."I am right here. Let me tell you. Stay away from Laura. You will give bad influence to her. "

With a smile, she patted Benjamin Walton's arm. This brat actually dared to bother about her friend. He though he was so capable.

"Benjamin Walton, you have to treat me better. Let me tell you, I am much better than Laura in dealing with those awful women"