Chapter 456 Took the responsibility!

When William Walton received Butler's phone call, he rushed back to his house.

When he arrived, Laura already went back to her room.

Seeing William Walton, Amy Walton who was originally leaning against the wall outside the door immediately stood up.

"William …"

William Walton did not even look at her, and pushed open the door and entered the room.

Butler and two nannies were in the room.

William Walton asked: "What's going on?"

On the phone, Butler only said, "Ms. Walton was frightened, please come back quickly Mr. Walton."

She forced herself to open her mouth and say: "Butler, this is none of your business. You guys can leave."

William Walton coldly said to the Butler, "Speak."

Butler said embarrassed, "Just now, when Ms. Walton had finished coaxing the young master to rest, she went to the guest room to find the young miss who was resting. In the end, when the young miss was bathing, for some reason, Ms. Walton was frightened …"

William Walton thought the same scene happened a long time ago, he could not help but ask: "Are there still petals in the bathtub?"

Butler looked at her and said helplessly, "Yes."

William Walton turned and walked to the door of the room, he looked at Amy Walton with cold eyes.

Amy Walton said with a guilty conscience, "William, why are you looking at me like that?"

William Walton grabbed her arm, causing her to feel pain: "William, you're hurting me."

"Do you know what you've done?"

Amy Walton said grievingly: "I just took a bath. I didn't do anything. William, you really pinched me so much that it hurts."

Right at this time, Benjamin Walton also rushed back. Seeing that, he stepped forward and held William Walton's hand: "William, William, what's wrong, you can talk."

William Walton looked at Benjamin Walton coldly: "Did you tell her what Laura is afraid of? "

"Huh?"

Benjamin Walton was confused and looked at Amy Walton: "What do you mean?"

Amy Walton said with a depressed face: "I just took a bath downstairs in the bathroom, and I scared her. Fourth brother, I feel wrong."

Hearing that, Benjamin Walton immediately patted her shoulders: "Why do you take a bath here? "

"No one said I can't."

Benjamin Walton looked at William Walton: "William, this stinking girl lacks education. I will bring her out to talk to her. Go and look after Laura. She must be freaking out. "

William Walton pushed Amy Walton away, looked at her coldly, and returned to the room.

He let the aunts out and went to the bed and looked at the Laura lying there.

Laura felt completely powerless. She frowned as she looked at him and said, "Don't scold her. This is my fault, not hers."

William Walton turned around and leaned against the headboard of the bed. He pulled her into his embrace and let her rest on his lap.

"If not for what Amy Walton did today, I would have forgotten that you have such a sickness."

"I almost forgot."