Chapter 460 But I only had her....

This call of "husband" made William Walton feel great pleasure.

Who cared if she's right or wrong, William Walton would still nod his head and cooperate with her.

"Tsk, you two have really gone mad. I won't tell you anymore, otherwise, I will be infected by you two.. "

Benjamin Walton glared at the two, turned and left.

When she saw his angry expression, she could not help but laugh mischievously.

"Hey, Benjamin, don't go. Let's talk."

"Nutjob!"

Benjamin Walton muttered as he left the room.

She then said to William Walton with a smile: "Third Master, something's wrong with your little brother."

"Why is something wrong?"

She said in a sincere tone, "When have you ever seen your brother take the initiative to help a girl? No, but it's different this time. Not only did he agree to pick up the plane, he even agreed to give her his number. What do you think?"

"So, you think he has taken a fancy to her?"

"I'm not sure about that, but I feel that your little brother is very abnormal. Don't you feel that way?"

"Your feelings, are my feelings."

She smiled: "Mr. Walton's flattery is good. Wait a moment, did Benjamin Walton call me crazy just now?"

She stood up and put her hands on her waist. "You sure run fast."

William Walton smiled but did not speak.

In fact, in William Walton's opinion, Ana and Benjamin Walton was not suitable.

Ana's focus was not on him.

Furthermore, Ana's personality was a little boring and a little obedient.

This kind of girl, who had a different personality from Benjamin Walton who was outgoing.

Perhaps there would be a temporary attraction, but …

There might not be an end.

However, when he saw that his wife was in high spirits, he didn't want to offend her.

With a snort, she sat down.

"Oh right, I'm starting work on Wednesday, and Amy's tuition will probably be delayed. I can still help her with her lessons at night, but you'd better find her a couple of supplementary teachers during the day. She's still far from being able to keep up with the tempo of a teacher. ""I'll have the Butler make the arrangements tomorrow."

She nodded.

Once everything was settled, she would be able to work in peace.

On the morning of the second day, Amy Walton came over to eat breakfast as usual.

William Walton also continued to ignore her.

After breakfast, when William Walton was about to leave, she gave Amy Walton a look.

Yesterday afternoon, she had taught Amy Walton to ask her to take the initiative.

When Amy Walton saw her expression, she put down her fork and chased after him.

Arriving at the courtyard, Amy Walton stepped forward and blocked William Walton's path.

"William, it's been a week. Do you really plan to never speak to me again?"

William Walton looked at her coldly but did not say a word.

Amy Walton said: "Laura has already forgiven me, just how long are you going to be angry for?"

William Walton frowned, "Amy, listen up. The reason why I'm ignoring you is because ever since you came back, your performance has always disappointed me. Don't think that just because you're the big miss of Walton family you can act as you please. Walton family is your protective umbrella, but I won't allow you to become a loathsome person. Do not blame me for being strict with you, otherwise, I will change my attitude towards you. "

Amy Walton lowered her eyes: "William, I know you don't like me, but you don't have to be this harsh on me, right?"

“If you can't see your own faults, then look at the eyes of others."

She pouted, "Are you trying to say that you want me to see Laura's expression?"

"Is Laura a name you can call directly? In the future, you can just respectfully call her Laura. Or you can call me by my first name, just like you called her, and then I won't have to treat you as my own sister. My attitude toward you depends on your attitude toward my wife. You are my family. She is my lover and my son's mother. You, in the future, will eventually meet someone who will be able to protect you. As for me, I am the only one who will be able to protect her, she is the same. She only has me. "

Although Amy Walton was young, she still understood everything that she should know.

Listening to William's words, Amy Walton knew that Fourth Brother was speaking the truth.

William loved her so much.

Amy Walton lowered her eyes.

William Walton said: "If you want to continue to hate Laura, then hate me too, because no matter what, as long as you and she come into conflict, I will always side with her. This point will never change."

Amy Walton did not make a sound.

William Walton said: "I've said everything I wanted to say, what should I do in the future, feel free to do as you wish."

He left.

Amy Walton raised his eyes and watched William Walton's leaving figure, then turned to look at the villa.

She turned and walked back to the villa.

After finishing her meal, she looked at her and asked, "How is it? Are you done? "

Amy Walton pursed her lips: "Because of you, I will never make up with William."

She said, "Why you blame me?"

"I tell the truth. William said that he is from the same country as you. As long as I don't like you, he will always be on your side."

When Amy Walton said this, she angrily glanced at her.

She shrugged. William's methods were still as powerful as before.

However, … William Walton's power was for her sake, this point, she was very pleased.

Since the dark face was made by William Walton, then she planned to say something good.

"Amy, there is no hatred between you and I. I don't hate you, and of course, I don't ask you to like me. Just do as we said, don't look at me with your tinted glasses and treat me normally."

Amy Walton said: "You have so much to say, do you want to teach me?"

She could not help but give her a slight smile. "Come on, let's go to the study room."

She felt that her relationship with Amy Walton had actually improved.

Although Amy Walton didn't treat her in a good tone, at the very least, there wouldn't be any conflicts between the two of them anymore.

She didn't like the serious relationship, so this wasn't bad either.

On her first day back at school, Sabrina called her colleagues out of the office to have a meal, just like usual.

Noon, after they finished their lunch, Mia announced her good news.

Her wedding date with Earl was already set. It would be on October third.

She invited everyone to her wedding.

The few of them were all very happy. They all raised their cups to celebrate with her in advance.

Before she even finished eating, Benjamin Walton called her.

After she picked up the call, Benjamin Walton's depressed voice came out of the phone: "Laura, I hope you can help me."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm about to die from annoyance. That Sarah is so annoyed. You have to help me with something."