Chapter 432 Only the heart,let the love last for a long time!

"So fast?"

William Walton walked over to Wal and said, "Let's go, we'll talk about it when we get back."

She didn't hear that.

So, she was wondering.

The three of them walked around the front yard and returned to their residence.

After entering the living room, William Walton gave Wal to his aunt to take along, allowing his aunt, who was busy at home, to go out first.

He pulled Laura and sat down, then said to Butler: "You sit too."

Laura frowned.

"Are you here to research something big?"

Butler laughed: "Ms. Walton, no, it's news that I found Luke."

"Luke? the guitarist you guys were talking about in Second Uncle's band?"

William Walton nodded: "It's him. If we find him, perhaps we'll be able to find out what kind of story happened between them."

After he finished speaking, he said to Butler, "Tell me about it."

Butler nodded his head: "Luke's wife is Korean, so their family is currently living in Korea. He is a guitar teacher from a Star Creation Company, after I found his contact method, I called him and confirmed that he is Luke himself."

As Butler said that, he took out an A4 piece of paper with a contact information printed on it and handed it over to William Walton.

"Hurry, hurry, call and ask."

William Walton was rather calm and said to the Butler: "Order a plane ticket. This afternoon, I will go with Laura to Korea."

She looked at him and asked, "Why do we still have to go personally?"

"Only if we go personally Luke will know how urgent we are about this matter. Besides, your vacation is almost over. It's time for me to take you out and relax. Go upstairs to pack your stuff. "

When she heard that she could also relax, she got up happily and went upstairs.

William Walton said to the Butler: "After we head out, take care of Wal. If there's any news about Jane at the police station, tell me about it at any time."

"Okay, Mr. Walton, I'll go and book a plane ticket."

The next morning, the two of them left the airport in Incheon.

The attendants that Butler had arranged in advance to escort the two of them to the hotel.

William Walton got the car keys, so he let the driver leave first.

As she packed her things, she asked, "Shall we go find Luke later?"

"I'll contact him now."

William Walton came to the outer room and called Luke.

A long while later, the phone was picked up.

In less than two minutes, William Walton was back.

He bent over and took her warm hand.

"Let's not pack this up for now. I'll take you out to eat."

She asked, "You don't see Luke?"

"He's not here. He's taking his students to the show and won't be back until nightfall. We have an appointment for tomorrow morning."

She was slightly disappointed.

"Ah?"

William Walton raised his hands and rubbed her face, "There's nothing to be disappointed about, it's just right to take you out for a walk today. Have you ever been to Korea before?"