Chapter 407 Revenge towards Betty Anderson!

"Be careful!" she reminded her.

"Don't let her be too unreasonable."

"Don't worry, I didn't do this kind of thing well, what's the use of staying here. I'll go down first!"

Judy said as she opened the door and walked out.

Not long later, she called Laura, but the two of them kept on talking on their cell phones.

Laura was even recorded.

Judy looked around, and after locating Betty Anderson, sat down not far from her.

After ordering, she picked up her red wine cup and walked over to Betty Anderson's table.

"Excuse me, are you Miss Anderson, Betty Anderson?"

Betty Anderson looked at her, sizing her up before asking, "Who are you?"

"Don't you remember me? My dad is the president of the TK Group. The last time I went back with my dad, I saw you at dinner."

Hearing that the other party was the CEO's daughter, Betty Anderson stood up: "Oh … It's you, it's you, it's you, it's you, it's... You're back home again? "

Although she did not know the other party, Betty Anderson planned to seize every opportunity that came her way.

After all, anyone could become a stepping stone for her to turn the tables around.

"That's right, I recognized you as soon as I entered. After all, your temperament is quite good, but …Did you not recognize me? We even greeted each other that day."

Betty Anderson tried to recall carefully, but she could not recall anything about this matter.

"I... I remember a little, but I didn't recognize you."

Judy smiled lightly: "It doesn't matter, after all this happened two years ago."

"Then, miss, why did you come back this time …"

"Oh, my dad came back to invest. I was just bored, so I came back to play with him for a few days."

"So, it's like that!" Betty Anderson said as his eyebrows rose, "Then I can only hope that your investment goes smoothly."

"Thank you!"

Judy raised her glass to her.

Betty Anderson had good eyes now as she raised her cup and clinked it with hers.

Just as their glasses made contact, Judy purposely pressed her finger that was holding onto the wine cup towards her direction.

A glass of red wine was poured onto her body.She exclaimed, "Oh my god."

Seeing that, Betty Anderson was shocked, he immediately said: "I'm sorry, young miss, are you alright?"

Judy looked down at her white dress, which was completely stained by the red wine.

She angrily raised his gaze to look at Betty Anderson, and her voice finally became much louder.

"What's the matter with you? I came to greet you with good intentions, why did you push my wine cup?"

"I didn't do it on purpose, I …"

"Wah … It's all red wine, I can't wash it anymore..."she said as she raised her head to look at Betty Anderson.

" My clothes are all new to the season, what are you going to do about it?"

Betty Anderson swallowed her saliva.