Chapter 413 After all, I had a paternity test!

Betty Anderson had only been released from prison a few days ago, and she was brought to the police station by the police.

It wasn't until the police started making statements that she began to feel afraid.

She didn't want to go to jail anymore.

She pulled at the snow beside her.

"Mom, help me."

Helen Anderson also hugged her, crying uncontrollably: "Child, why don't you know how to restrain yourself?"

"Quickly ask my brother for help. I don't want to go to jail. Hurry up."

Helen Anderson nodded, "I'll go, I'll go now."

After leaving the police station, Helen Anderson called Nick Anderson.

Although Nick Anderson accepted it, he was unmoved by Helen Anderson's plea.

He only sent a sentence to Helen Anderson, "Betty Anderson brought this upon herself, she deserves it."

After being hung up by Nick Anderson, Helen Anderson felt she had no idea.

With no other choice, she went back to the hospital to look for John Anderson.

She sat on the side of the bed, wailing about how pitiful Betty Anderson was.

But John Anderson remained indifferent the entire time.

"John Anderson, oh John Anderson, you sure are heartless. Your own daughter has already abandoned one of them, do you want to abandon Betty Anderson too?"

John Anderson's voice trembled with a hint of anger: "So, I have always regretted choosing you two mother and daughter back then."

Hearing that, Helen Anderson pointed at his face and scolded: "So, you want to say you regret it? John Anderson, when I was with you back then, I really loved you, and now you actually said such a thing to me. "

"It's not that you love me, but you're just jealous of Elizabeth Green's relationship with me, which is why it broke. You're the same as your sister, both of you are unforgivable sinners."

Helen Anderson covered her ears, "Don't mention Elizabeth Green to me, she betrayed you."

"If you hadn't drugged her, with her personality, she definitely wouldn't have betrayed me, Helen Anderson. Just because I didn't say anything all these years doesn't mean that I haven't investigated her, I always know the truth. Even though I know how malicious you are, and even though I know how much grievances Elizabeth Green has suffered, I am unable to get rid of you, and even more so unable to forgive Elizabeth Green for not giving me her first time … "

John Anderson exhaled: "Forget it, I don't want to bother with the past, I just want to divorce you as soon as possible, and leave your life forever."

"So, you're really not going to bother with Betty anymore?"

"She's already spoiled. You can't save her, and neither can I."

"John Anderson, you really have a ruthless heart."

John Anderson closed his eyes and did not look at her.

Helen Anderson left while crying.

John Anderson opened his eyes.

After thinking about it for a long time, he still picked up his phone and called her.

This time, no matter how many times he tried, she refused him.

Now everyone knew about Betty's matter.

So, naturally, she knew about the reason for John Anderson's call.