Chapter 436 Past!

Luke said helplessly: "Jane found out about the matter of Leo and your mother—in—law being together, she was furious, and went to instigate John Anderson. That day, after John Anderson drank, she went to find Elizabeth Green, but because Elizabeth Green resisted, and he was drunk again, he raped her …"

Luke sighed and spoke: "Actually, Leo doesn't care whether or not her body is dry and clean, he cares about your mother, whether or not he wants to be with her, with your mother's personality, I believe you understand, that she thinks she was unworthy of Leo, so Leo took a step forward, and she took a step back. For a long time Leo was so angry that he didn't go to your mother again. In fact, what Leo wants is very simple, he just wants your mother to be brave. He wanted to tell your mother that he could protect her, but your mother didn't think she was worthy of him. She didn't want to ruin his future. And after John Anderson succeeded, he realized that he was infatuated with your mother, but at that time, he already held an important position in the Anderson family, and was unwilling to give up his position of honor, not willing to let go of your mother either. So, your mother was pregnant. "

Grasping her fist, her eyes were filled with rage.

"After your mother became pregnant, she originally wanted to undergo surgery, but after wandering around the hospital for a long time, she finally couldn't bear it anymore. He knew that your mother wasn't willing to see him, but he still went to find your mother, saying that he was willing to marry your mother and raise this child together."

Mentioning this, William Walton remembered about the paternity test.

"Luke, in my second uncle's safe, there is a paternity test. It's about … Laura and him. "

Luke was shocked: "You saw it?"

"Looks like you know what's going on."

Luke nodded: "That year, in order to help Elizabeth Green, your Second Uncle shook off John Anderson's pestering, and so felt that it was a lie. He wanted to prove to the world that Laura was his daughter so he could use this opportunity to announce the marriage between the two. There's a guy in our band called Jones, remember? "

William Walton nodded: "I remember."

"His brother works in the Identification Center, and in the past, I asked his brother to be the one to make this paternity test."

William Walton and Laura looked at each other.

He then asked Luke, "I'll go and check, this piece of information is real."

"The two hair samples taken at that time were both from your second uncle, so the identification process and the results are both true."

She lowered her eyes and smiled.

The truth was revealed, but she didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.Luke said to William Walton: "It's a pity that he was unable to use this result. Because at that time, your father did not really like Elizabeth Green, he had your mother go and chat with her. Elizabeth Green was a coward, and because she was hated by the Walton family, she did not have the courage to marry Leo. So, although Leo had already built a marriage room, and even though he had arranged everything for her, he couldn't become Elizabeth Green's husband in the end. But even so, Leo had always been very good to her. "

She nodded.

William Walton could not help but laugh: "Tell me … Laura was named by my second uncle? "

"That's right, our band was also there at the time!" he said.

"You were a frequent customer of our bar when you were a baby, and we all carried you before. At that time, you really could cry."

She smiled shyly and said, "It seems that I have given you a lot of trouble."

"At that time, we were a group of young men and none of us knew how to take care of a child. That was because you really did lead a messy life. However, now that I think about it, your life at that time was truly blissful."

William Walton patted her hands.

William Walton roughly knew what happened afterwards.

Because of this, Jane became angry from embarrassment.

She invited his second uncle out to negotiate, but because his second uncle didn't want to bother with her, she pushed him down the stairs from behind.

Second Uncle fell to the back of his head, causing intracranial hemorrhage.

When he was sent to the hospital, he had already left.

At that time, he was also present.

He had witnessed the crime with his own eyes.

Luke looked at the two of them and could not help but sigh.

"Looking at all of you, it is as if I am looking at them all those years ago. One of you have the surname Walton, while the other have the surname Green. The only difference is that your mother never had the courage and confidence in her before. Your mother is always so gentle. She speaks softly. I'm glad you're not like her. "

Wasn't all of this forced out by her mother?

Because of her mother's cowardice, she had no choice but to be brave.

If she wasn't brave, who would support them?

William Walton looked at her and said, "I also never thought that I would actually marry the daughter of a woman whom my second uncle loved. Although there is enmity between the Walton family and the Anderson family, I also knew from the beginning that she was John Anderson's daughter, but I have never considered her to be Anderson family. It's probably all because of Second Uncle. "

Luke laughed: "This is fated, the love that they failed to complete, will be continued by you two."

William Walton said, "Did you hear that? If my second uncle and my mother—in—law can't complete their love and marriage, we'll help them complete it together. "

Laura smiled and nodded at him.

Luke said: "You guys have finished listening to the story, next, it's lunch time, it's rare to be able to sit with Leo's nephew and Elizabeth's daughter. Let's go, I'll treat you guys to a meal."

"Don't!!" William Walton stood up and said: "Luke, we are already grateful that you were able to answer our questions. This meal should be brought by me, I've already reserved a table in the hotel's dining hall, let's go together …"

"William, we won't be eating in the hotel today. I asked my lover to make authentic Korean cuisine at home. If you don't mind, then come with me to my house to eat."

She smiled: "Luke, what are you saying? It's our honor."

"Child, you really do have your mother's shadow on you. The more you look, the more you look like her. Come, come, let's not talk anymore. Your aunt should be almost ready. Let's go."

The three of them went downstairs to Luke's house.

It was a very popular Korean house.

Once inside, Luke's wife and three children went to the door to greet him.

Because they lived together with Luke all year round, their family members spoke English more or less.

After they greeted each other, Luke's daughter, who was already 18 years old, jumped up excitedly and said a few words in Korean as she looked at William Walton while holding onto her mother's arm.

Luke said embarrassedly: "Sarah, don't talk nonsense."

Then he said to the two of them, "My daughter says you are a perfect match."

Seeing the way Sarah was looking at William Walton, she frowned.

That should not be.

It wasn't like she hadn't seen infatuation before.

She had seen this look countless times on Judy's face, okay?

She felt displeased.

William Walton was too infuriating.