Chapter 452 Do you like Laura too?!

In the morning, Amy Walton was invited by the Butler to their house for breakfast.
Because of the conflict she had with William Walton, she was actually a little afraid of him.
After all, she had only agreed to her request last night, and had not yet given her an answer.
She was afraid that William Walton would kick her out again. When she entered the room, she saw that Benjamin Walton was also there, and her heart relaxed a little. She walked to the empty seat beside Benjamin Walton and sat down.
William Walton did not even look at her, but Butler ordered someone to prepare a plate and fork for her.
While she ate, she occasionally looked at the expression on her face.
Laura did not meet her gaze.
After William Walton finished eating, he put down the fork and looked at Amy Walton.
"Laura told me about you last night."
Amy Walton put down her fork and looked at him.
William Walton asked again: "Are you sure you can learn from Laura?"
Amy Walton looked at him and pursed her lips. “William, you have to ask first if she can teach me seriously."
Benjamin Walton who was beside her quickly said: "You can rest assured. I was taught by Laura. Laura's learning methods and solving methods are much better than what you have learnt in school, as long as you study seriously, being admitted to a national university is not a problem."
Amy Walton was a little unhappy in her heart.
Who asked him to talk so much?William Walton raised his eyebrows, "Did you hear that? Laura is an absolute bookworm, it's more than enough to teach students of your level. So now that it's your turn to express your opinion, can you word hard?"
Amy Walton endured the unhappiness in her heart and said. "Yes, I can. "
Right now, staying in America was the most important thing for her. Anything else would be fine.
William Walton gave her some food: "It will be hard on you in the future. Amy has been studying in Europe since she was young, other than English, I'm afraid you should teach her other subjects."
She looked at Amy Walton: "Children from Walton family are not idiots. As long as she wants to learn, there's no problem, I believe in her.”
These words …
William Walton could not help but smile, this woman had used a pretty good move that combined both grace and power.After Amy Walton heard this, she couldn't help but look at her.Did she believe in her?"
After dinner, Amy Walton and Benjamin Walton left together. Amy Walton took the initiative to pull Benjamin Walton's arm."
“Fourth brother, tell me the truth, do you like Laura as well?”
Benjamin Walton rolled his eyes at her: "I do quite like her."
"I mean like that."
“What kind?" Benjamin Walton asked despite knowing the answer.
As the like to a woman.
Benjamin Walton raised his hand and knocked on her head.
Amy Walton felt pain and released him. She felt angry, "Ah, why did you hit me"
"Does it hurt?"
"Of course, it's painful," Amy Walton said angrily.
“Then remember this firmly. Although your mouth is on your face, you can eat whatever you want and you can't speak whatever you want. If Third Bro heard this, then when William takes care of you, he'll be much more ruthless than me. "
Amy Walton pouted: "Don't scare me like that, you still haven't answered my question. Do you really like her that way?"
"Of course not, I like Laura's personality and character and I admire her abilities. I also respect her as my sister—in—law, that's all. You are so young. What are you thinking in your brain? "
Amy Walton was not convinced: "Since you don't like her, why are you always speaking up for her? I'm your sister.
Benjamin Walton moved closer to her: "Don't you know there's a saying? That one person will speak up for someone reasonable other than support his or her relative. Your attitude towards Laura is so vile. Have you ever thought about how William would feel about it? One is his wife and the other is his own sister. "
" William has never helped me before," Amy Walton said unhappily in her heart.
"Right now, he only has that Laura in his heart, alright?"
"That's his wife. He's good to his wife. Is there a problem? Do you want a man to abuse you in the future? You find trouble with Laura for no reason at all, do you still think that you are very reasonable? "
"Why am I doing this for no reason? I …"
She remembered what Fourth Bro told her yesterday. He told her something about Third Bro and Laura. She pouted.
Seeing that she did not continue speaking, Benjamin Walton placed his hand on Amy Walton's shoulder and said seriously: "Hatred is caused by the previous generation, it has nothing to do with us. You can't just deny a person because of the grudges of the previous generation. Besides, there's something you don't know. Our second uncle loved Laura's mother. He had always wanted to marry her. Unfortunately, Laura's mother was raped by John Anderson, and she gave birth to Laura. As a result, she didn't want to be with our Second Uncle. Speaking of which, if second uncle was not dead, perhaps Laura would have been our cousin long ago. "
"What nonsense are you spouting?"
Benjamin Walton loosened his hand which held on her arm: "What benefits do I get if I lie to you? Whether you and Laura can get along peacefully, what does that have to do with me?”
He patted her shoulder
"Wait until you get along with her for a long time, you will understand what kind of person Laura is. At that time, you will definitely regret your current attitude towards her."
"I won't."
"Then we'll see."
He left first.Amy Walton snorted, walked towards Jack Walton's house, and called Carol Wright.
She wanted to tell Carol Wright the good news that she would stay here.
The phone was connected, but before Amy Walton could say anything, she heard Carol Wright crying: "Amy …"
"Carol Wright, why are you crying?"
"Eason has a fever. I'm in the hospital right now."
"Ah? That... Wait a moment, I'll go find you right now. "
She hung up the phone and returned to William Walton's residence.
Just as she walked into the courtyard, she met the Butler. She stepped forward and said: "Butler, help me arrange a car. Eason is sick, Carol Wright is in the hospital and looking after her child. I need to go and see them."
"Alright, Miss, I'll arrange it right away."
Butler sent someone to follow Amy Walton to the hospital.
Amy Walton was still young. She did not know how to take care of a child. The only thing she could do was accompanying Carol Wright and comforting her.
Near noon, the examination was over. Amy Walton and Carol Wright left the hospital together.
Carol Wright said to Amy Walton with a haggard face: "Amy, go home. When you get home, give me a call, or else I won't be able to rest easy."
Amy Walton pulled Carol Wright along, "Carol Wright, how about you come with me?"
Carol Wright laughed bitterly: "Forget it, Laura doesn't like me. If I go back, I'm afraid it will cause trouble, or …"
"Didn't I already say that I will stand by your side? Just ignore her and come back with me."
As she said that, she pulled Carol Wright's arm who was carrying the child, and walked back to her own car.
"Even if Jack is no longer here, you are still the second madam of the Walton family. With me here, no one dares to make things difficult for you."
After getting on the car, Amy Walton instructed the driver to drive.
Carol Wright turned her head and looked out the window.
At that moment when no one was looking, she smiled meaningfully.

Mr. Walton Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें