Chapter 404 William Walton, my man!

Hearing that, Betty Anderson hurriedly stepped forward, and nervously said: "Mr. Walton wouldn't lie to me right."

"I already said, as long as I find my wife, I will give you three seconds to consider. 3, 2 …"

"She's at my brother's place!"

Betty Anderson said before he shouted out the last few digits.

"I saw that she was drunk and didn't want to waste my breath with her, so I called my brother, but my brother said that as long as I send her over to him, he would give me one million."

Nick Anderson...

William Walton's heart immediately felt like it was on fire.

He was not in the mood to stay any longer.

He got up and quickly left.

Seeing that, Betty Anderson immediately chased after him: " Mr. Walton, you still haven't told me how to obtain the ten million."

William Walton walked quickly as he coldly said: "Simple, your Anderson family invested money to build a nursing home. It's located at the side of Hundred Years Bay, and in that nursing home, there were only Jane Anderson and the aunt who took care of her. Although your Anderson family was defeated, the funds provided to her were never stopped. You all lived a life like beggars, but she was still comfortably served by others. Although the location of the nursing home is not good, if you were to send her to a real nursing home and sell there, you would at least earn tens of millions. "

Betty Anderson was stunned, "My aunt? Mr. Walton, are you joking? My aunt has already died many years ago. "

"You actually believed them? That woman killed my second uncle, and in order to avoid responsibility, she was hidden there by your Anderson family. "

The shock on Betty Anderson's face was already hard to hide, she stopped in her tracks.

Whether or not it was true, she did not want to continue being poor.

She wanted to confirm if what Mr. Walton said was true.

Once it was true, she wouldn't be lenient in the slightest.

Hundred Years Bay.

She would be rich.

After William Walton shook off Betty Anderson, he said to Daniel: "Send people to monitor Betty Anderson, if she takes any actions against Jane Anderson, we will immediately make our move as well."

"Yes, Mr. Walton."

After William Walton got on the car, he had the driver drive straight to Nick Anderson's residence.

At this moment, Nick Anderson was facing Laura feeling of going insane from alcohol, and felt helpless.

He was tricked by that damned girl Betty Anderson.

Just now, he had only hugged her Laura before she fiercely bit him.

"I am William Walton's, only William Walton can hug me."

Annoyed, he forced her onto the sofa.

However, the drunk her was like a loach.

He couldn't hold her and catch her.

She wanted to vomit.

Unable to find the washroom, she could only rush into the courtyard.

However, she could not open the door to the courtyard.

Without saying a word, she picked up the ashtray on the tea table and smashed it against the glass.

It was as if she was going to tear this place apart.