Chapter 403 Use her...

She looked around.

Where was she?

Where is William Walton?

After seeing her wander around for a long time, she recognized her.

"Hello, Ms. Walton, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Beautiful girl, I can't find my way home."

Smelling the alcohol on her breath, the front desk quickly said: "Do you need me to contact your car to take you home?"

She nodded. "My family lives in... Where am I live?"

The front desk smiled: "I'll check for you. Please wait for a moment."

She obediently walked to the side and stood behind a stone pillar.

The front desk was busy getting in touch.

As the Laura swayed, a voice came from her side, "Heh, Laura, it's you again."

Hearing someone call her name, she looked at that person and pouted.

"You know me?"

Betty Anderson who came to cause trouble was startled: "What are you pretending for?"

"This big sis, you are so fierce."

Seeing her drunk look, Betty Anderson frowned.

Was this woman drunk or something?

Her eyes turned slightly as she walked forward.

"You really don't recognize me?"

She squeezed her eyes and said, "You look a little familiar."

"You're drunk. How about this, I'll send you home."

"Do you know where my house is?"

"Of course, we've known each other for a long time. How could I not know where you live? Let's go."

Betty Anderson went forward and pulled her hand, and she obediently left with her.

Betty Anderson brought her to the underground parking lot, and after sending her into the car, she dialed Nick Anderson's number.

After Nick Anderson answered the call, he became a little impatient, "I already said, don't ask me for money anymore, I gave you a hundred thousand last week, yet you turned around and spent it all. Do you really think that I'm your ATM?"

"Brother, let's make a deal. The bargaining chip is Laura."

"Laura?"

Nick Anderson frowned: "What are you planning now?"

"I'm with Laura Snow right now. As long as you agree to give me another million dollars, I'll send her to you. Tonight, she's yours, you can use her however you want."

"Are you crazy, do you know what you're talking about?"

Betty Anderson raised her eyebrows, "What, you have the guts to like her, but you don't dare to touch her? Or could it be that you are afraid of offending Mr. Walton? If you can get her body, are you still afraid of can't get her? You know, it's impossible for Mr. Walton to have a woman you've used before, don't you think? "

Nick Anderson said unhappily: "Shut up, don't humiliate Laura like this."

"She was drunk, and now she don't even know her anymore. When I said I was going to take her home, she obediently followed me into the car. Bro, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, after tonight, just say that you're drunk, and she won't be able to do anything about it. If you miss this opportunity, you can forget about getting her in your life. How about one million for Laura?"