Chapter 402 Helping others to have fun!

Judy patted her shoulder.

She withdrew her arm.

After all, she was not tall enough to hold her shoulders, so she was tired.

She said, "But …"

Judy stared at her: "There's even a twist."

"Ah, no, it's not like you don't know my alcohol tolerance. I'm going to be done for as long as I drink more, so no matter how much you want to drink later, I'll accompany you, but I have to drink less. I'm a mother right now, so I can't be too excessive, can I?"

Judy sighed depressingly: "Sigh, I'm really not willing to drink with you bunch of children, forget it, forget it, for the sake of my godson, I'll approve."

She placed both hands on the right side of her body.

She turned around and said seriously, "Thank you for your approval."

The two of them looked at each other and laughed.

Judy said: "Then let's go. After they went downstairs, Mike sent the two to the street stall Judy chose."

This was the place where the two used to hang out when they were in university.

After ordering the dishes, Judy also ordered a dozen more beers.

Laura and said, "Why do you need so much? At most, I can only drink a cup."

"You don't need to drink, I will."

"Why are you so keen on drinking today?"

Judy chuckled: "Because I want."

The two chatted for a while before the meat skewers and chicken hearts were sent over.

Judy opened up two bottles of wine, "Let's not pour anymore into the cups, just directly drink from the bottles."

Laura nodded: "Sure."

The two of them clinked their cups, Judy drank a cup first, she sighed, and started to eat the skewers.

Laura said, "Judy. Have you encountered some trouble?"

Judy looked at her: "No, dons't think too much."

"But something isn't right with you today, your mood is a bit negative."

Just a moment ago, she asked Judy if she had met a suitable man recently, but Judy actually said that men were bad and she wanted to live a peaceful life.

"Really."

"Don't you see me as a sister? You came to here for no reason and even told me after you arrived. Something's definitely wrong, what's wrong?"

Judy sighed: "I am angry with my dad."

"What's wrong? Uncle treats you so well, picking on your problems is also to help you improve, you …"

"No!"

Judy shook his head, "Laura, you don't know that a while ago, a friend of mine introduced me to a certain someone. After the two of us met, I felt that he wasn't too bad, so I decided to get laid with him.
What about this man … His personality is pretty good, and he treats me well. Maybe it's because he's from a scholarly family, but I've always felt that there was an otherworldly aura emanating from him, which made me feel especially good. I even had plans to marry him, who knows …"

Judy said, and gloomily drank a few more mouthfuls of wine.

She said, "What is it? Did he cheat? "

"Her mother was a university professor and despised our family for doing business. She also introduced him to her colleague's daughter, who was a primary school teacher. Then, my boyfriend actually fell in love with her at first sight, do you think it's funny …"