Chapter 461 Both husband and wife have the same moral character.

After hearing this, she left the dining table and walked to the entrance of the dining hall.

“Tell me what’s going on.”

”William ask me to bring Ana to get familiar with the school environment. That Sarah came over with me as well, and we are currently eating together. She actually wanted to push Ana away so that I could accompany her to see the school alone in the afternoon. I am not willing to do that.”

She deliberately said, “What’s wrong with you? Aren’t they sisters? It’s not a big deal. Why are you still so picky about it?”

“Laura, you are purposely mocking me, right? Ana is quiet and not boring at all. But her big sister was looking at me with such a serious expression. It’s obvious that she’s going to hook up with me. I’m getting really annoyed just looking at her. Are you going to help or not?”

Laura cleared her throat.

“My brother—in—law has already spoken. As a mother like sister—in—law, how could I ignore you?”

“Laura, you’ve learnt bad.”

”What, you don’t need me to care about this anymore?”

”I need your help,” Benjamin Walton nodded his head repeatedly.

“Speak, how do you want me to help you?”

“That... We’re in the dining hall, can’t you help me send Sarah away?”

“Sure, send me the address.”

After she hung up, she went in to say her farewells to the three teachers, then got Mike to take her to the restaurant where Benjamin Walton and the rest were eating.

When she went in, she pretended that she had run into them.

Sarah stuck to Benjamin Walton, and was currently sitting together with him.

Ana obediently sat in front of the two of them.

Benjamin Walton took the initiative to stand up and moved over to Laura.

“Laura, since it’s such a coincidence, let’s eat together. You can sit here.”

As he said that, he went to sit beside Ana.

She sat down without resistance. “Did you guys go to school this morning?”

Benjamin Walton nodded: “Yep.”

“Mm,” Nodding , she continued, “Then Sarah and Ana should have nothing more to do in the afternoon.”

Benjamin Walton looked at her, wanting to know how Laura would help him.

Sarah said: “Afternoon, Ana is free. Big Brother Benjamin and I are going to visit my school.”

She looked at Benjamin Walton and said unhappily: “Benjamin, didn’t you have to go to school this afternoon? What, are you trying to shirk what you promised me?”  

Sarah looked at her: “What’s the matter?”

“The school is about to start. He has to go and help with some things.”

“Why not another day?”

”Since the school starts on Monday, we definitely can’t delay it. How about this, after dinner, you send Ana home, I’ll take Sarah to see the school. You can be at ease and take care of things there.”

Benjamin Walton readily agreed: “Sure, no problem.”

Ana obediently replied, “It’s good that Brother Benjamin is busy with his own matters. I already know how to return now, so I’ll take the car back myself.”