Chapter 462 Tacit

After dinner, just as Benjamin Walton was about to leave, Amy Walton and Carol Wright came over.

Carol Wright was still holding onto the cake box.

Amy Walton giggled while looking at Benjamin Walton: "Fourth brother, you're getting food here again."

"What are you talking about? I came to discuss business with Third Bro. What are you doing here?"

"Carol Wright made some dissert, it's so tasty, I'll bring it over with Carol Wright for you guys to have a taste."

Carol Wright brought out the pastries. "We didn't arrive late, right?"

Benjamin Walton looked at Carol Wright, and laughed: "It's a bit late, I was full."

"It doesn't matter, just eat some more and try it. Don't let her down. She has good intentions."

As Amy Walton said this, she took a small piece and gave it to Benjamin Walton.

Benjamin Walton accepted it, and ate it.

Amy Walton carried the dessert and walked over to William Walton.

"William, you try it too."

William Walton did not accept it, but stood up from the dining table and said: "I'm already full."

Amy Walton was embarrassed, she turned and handed the plate over to her: "Here, William won't eat it, I'll give it to you."

William Walton said coldly: "Amy Walton, what I said to you before was for nothing?"

Amy Walton naturally knew what William Walton meant.

She hesitated for a moment, then said: "Laura, please try it."

Hearing that, everyone in the room was shocked. Benjamin Walton almost choked.

He turned around and walked to Amy Walton's side and stared at her.

Amy Walton glared at him: "Fourth brother, you're crazy, why are you looking at me like that"

Benjamin Walton put down the plate of pastries, and laughed uncontrollably: "Good girl."

She stood up, accepted the plate that Amy Walton passed to her, and said with a shallow smile: "Thank you, little sister—in—law."

Amy Walton's face reddened a little.

The nearby Carol Wright felt as if her heart had been bitten by an ant.

She was angry and uncomfortable.

Laura?

After tasting a mouthful, she said to Carol Wright, "Carol Wright's cooking skills are really good. In my entire life, I might not be able to cook such delicious food."

Carol Wright forced herself to retract her emotions and laughed.

"Everyone has their own specialties. For example, teaching people to read books is not something that I can do. Thus, I was envious of you."

Without saying anything, she put down the pastries.

William Walton said: "Since all of the things that we need to do have been done, let's all go to busy ourselves."

He took her hand and went upstairs.

Benjamin Walton looked at them and shook his head: "I never thought that William would also have such a day."

Amy Walton curled her lips. "You're jealous."

"Shouldn't I be jealous?"

"Hmph, a man is infatuated with beauty, is this a good thing?"