Chapter 447 How disappointing!

William Walton's face instantly turned cold.

Seeing his expression instantly change, Amy was a little afraid.

"I... I just want you to get divorced. I can't see her living in our family. "

William Walton said in a cold voice, "Do you understand Laura? Do you know what kind of person she is? In order to hate someone so much that he would do whatever he wanted to hurt the other party, Amy, let me see this, as the young miss of Walton family, what kind of appearance do you have? I used the best resources to raise you, was it to make you the worst person? You really disappoint me. "

After William Walton finished speaking, he turned around and left.

Amy stood in place, stunned.

When William Walton came to the courtyard, he saw Laura standing there.

He stepped forward and pulled her wrist.

"I'm here to see Amy!" she said.

"Don't worry about her."

In order to protect her, William Walton got angry with his sister.

If she insisted on going to see Amy right now, she would be letting him down.

Laura gazed at his somewhat angry back, and then gripped his hand.

There were some things that she wasn't in a hurry for.

She planned to let the water flow slowly.

When Benjamin Walton returned to his residence, he saw that the two of them had returned, and his eyes were filled with anger.

Benjamin Walton looked at him: "Laura, were you bullied by Amy?"

William Walton said to Benjamin Walton: "Go, buy her a plane ticket and tell her to scram. Immediately scram, I don't even want to look at her."

Benjamin Walton looked at Laura.

However, she shook her head at him.

Benjamin Walton thought for a bit, then got up and said: "I'll go take a look at her first, the two of you should hurry up and eat breakfast."

After he finished speaking, he left.

After coming to Jack Walton's place, Amy was like a little kid who had just been scolded, crying non—stop.

Butler stood at the side, not saying a word.

Benjamin Walton entered and waved to Butler.

"Butler, you go back first. I want to chat with this girl for a while."

Butler left respectfully.

Benjamin Walton sat on the sofa.

Amy looked at him while crying: "I don't want to chat with you."

"You think I want to talk to you? Your emotions right now are like a little shrew who doesn't know what's good for herself. "

"Fourth brother."

Amy stomped her feet.

She was slightly angry.

Benjamin Walton asked: "Speak, what did you do just now, you angered William to that extent."

"What did I do to anger him? He was clearly the one who angered me. I was just letting him divorce, and he said that to me as if I was an extremely malicious bad guy."

Benjamin Walton sat up: "You want William to divorce Laura? "

Amy forcefully lifted her chin: "That's right, what's wrong, they're allowed to silently get married, and I'm not allowed to object? I am also a person in Walton family. "