Chapter 453 Disagreeable

After returning home, when Eason fell asleep, Carol Wright changed into a new set of clothes and was about to go out. Amy Walton who was watching television in the living room stood up and asked: "Carol Wright, where are you going?”
Carol Wright walked to Amy Walton's front: "Since I'm back, I have to inform William and Laura. I'll go greet him. “
Seeing that Carol Wright was so kind, Amy Walton was angry: "Carol Wright, in terms of seniority, it should be them to greet you, okay? You are Jack's wife. "
"But William has always been in charge of this family. Amy, I know what you're thinking, but I don't want to disrupt the harmony of this family because of me."
Amy Walton waved her hand, "Then you don't need to go. William said in the morning that he will be going to the company today. You can go in the evening."
"Laura is here. I'll go look for Laura."
Amy Walton was speechless, "Carol Wright, you are too good—tempered…"
Carol Wright laughed: "Didn't I say it before, Laura is a good person. Don't act like Jack. You should get rid of your prejudice."
She was doing this for the good of her Carol Wright, but she didn't appreciate her kindness and even helped speak up for her?
Amy Walton shrugged and did not say another word. Carol Wright sighed and walked to the door. Amy Walton thought about it, stood up and followed her out.
“Carol Wright, let's go together."
"No need. You are tired after helped me with my child. I'll go by myself."
"But didn't you say that she misunderstood you? I was afraid that she would bully you, so don't worry. Right now, William is not at home. We'll have a 2v1. She won't be able to bully us."
Carol Wright could not help but laugh, and pinched her nose: "Don't think like that. We are going to greet her, not to fight, don't do anything that will embarrass William, alright?"
Amy Walton shrugged her shoulders.
For Amy Walton to bring Carol Wright back, this was obviously outside of her expectations.
She handed Wal to the nanny and calmly said to them, "Please take a seat."
Amy Walton sat at the side, and felt that she was indifferent and she was not passional at all.
Carol Wright said: "Miss Green, Eason is sick. Amy is worried about me, so she advised me to bring Eason back to stay for a period of time. I wonder if I will disturb you."
She looked at her.
Though she was sorry she had lost her husband and was alone with her child.
But seriously … It wasn't appropriate for her to ask herself about this.
Seeing that Laura did not say anything, Amy Walton hugged her chest and said: "Carol Wright, I said it already, you do not need to come and greet her, you are Jack Walton's wife, you are our Carol Wright, this is also your home."
Carol Wright nudged Amy Walton, telling her not to speak.
Seeing this action, she smiled faintly. William Walton had said before that in this family, Amy Walton had the best relationship with her Jack Walton. So, after Jack Walton left, it was also reasonable that she would protect Carol Wright.
However, Carol Wright was a person who understood the situation. She knew clearly that the two of them had gotten into a conflict before and it would be difficult for them to get along with each other. However, she still took Amy to see her.Her intention... It was obvious.Carol Wright was always smart.Now, if she rejected Carol Wright, it would definitely arouse her displeasure.Carol Wright, on the other hand, had found a good trump card.Laura smiled: "Amy's words were reasonable. Since you have come back, you can just send someone to inform me that there is no need to come personally. Someone might think that I was bullying you at home. "
“No, no, no.” Carol Wright waved her hand: “Miss Green, don’t misunderstand, I just feel that Walton family has always been taken care of by William, who is also the family’s manager.
When I return, I should come over to inform you, I have no other intentions.
“Laura laughed: “Then just directly call William Walton. “Amy Walton snorted: “William will listen to whatever you say, you’re not the one making the decisions at home, what are you pretending for?”
After she finished speaking, she pulled Carol Wright’s hand and stood up.
”Alright, Carol Wright, since you’ve already come, you can go back. What if Eason can’t find you when he wakes up?”
Carol Wright looked at her and said: “Miss Green, then I’ll head back first. Find me if there’s anything you need.”
Laura also stood up and said indifferently: “Ok.”
After she finished speaking, she looked at Amy Walton’s back and said: “Amy, stop right there.”
When Amy Walton heard her almost commanding tone, she turned around and looked at her unhappily: “What are you still trying to do”
She smiled. “You haven’t forgotten what you promised me. Right? I’ve already prepared a book for you. We will start from today.”
”Are you in such a hurry to torture me?”She smiled gently, “If you think this is torture, I can also tell William "that you don't want to take supplementary studies. To be honest, I also think that you've been educated in Europe since you were young. Now if you go back, it's more suitable for your development.""You …"Carol Wright patted Amy Walton's shoulder, "Alright, Amy. Listen to Laura. You're still young, you'll understand in the future how important it is to study."Amy Walton scoffed, "Fine."As she spoke, she took Carol Wright's arm and said, "I'll come back after I change my clothes."Carol Wright nodded, and said : "Then I'll bring her back first, she'll be back in a while."She did not say anything and just let them leave.After they had left, she turned around and walked to the window. Looking out the window, she felt somewhat sorrowful.Actually, she didn't like living in the same courtyard as Carol Wright, especially during the period of time that Jack Walton had just passed away.She was not worried about William Walton's character, but was worried about her.Everyone said that there were many troubles at a widow's door. Moreover, this was a profound scheming widow who adored William Walton and sacrificed her child in order to get what she wanted …In terms of ruthlessness, she really could not compete with Carol Wright."
“So, at this moment, she was truly slightly worried in her heart. Carol Wright accompanied Amy Walton into her room.
Amy Walton found a set of comfortable sports clothes and changed into it.
Carol Wright held her hand and said: “Amy, listen to my advice, don’t always go against Laura. I heard that she is really a great bookworm and you should learn properly. If you can be as smart as her, it will be good for you“
”She is not smart. She is calculating. Carol Wright, you really are stupid. Forget about it, forget about it, I won’t tell you about it anymore. I’m going over to see what she can do to me. “
Carol Wright pulled her hand, and said with her expression solemn. “There’s one more thing that you must remember.”Amy Walton looked at her with curiosity: “What’s wrong? Why are you being so serious?”
”Laura, she …”
Carol Wright hesitated: “Actually, I don’t know whether I should tell you or not, but because I suffered before, I wanted to remind you, to be careful.”
”Then quickly tell me.”
”Laura is afraid of water, especially afraid of red things and people in the water. So you must definitely avoid this, don’t scare her, or else William won’t forgive you.”