Chapter 437 I love you!

Luke's wife invited the two into the house using raw English.

Lunch was already piled up on the dining table.

It was really similar to the Korean food in the TV series.

It looked extremely bountiful.

They all sat down and Luke said: "These are all Korean dishes, your aunt feels that eating outside is not as good as eating in my family, her cooking is not bad, try it all."

Sarah looked at William Walton and asked: "Brother William, how old are you?"

Luke raised his hand and knocked Sarah on the head: "Eat well, and don't ask about things you shouldn't ask."

"I am curious!" Sarah said as she looked at Laura.

"Elder sister, can I ask how old you are?"

"I'm 24 years old, and he's 29."

"Wow …"

Sarah clapped her hands: "29 years old, already is the CEO of the company, he's too amazing, awesome."

She gave William Walton a thumbs up.

With a Laura smile, she lowered her head and began to eat.

William Walton said to her: "My greatest strength is that I have married a good wife."

Laura looked at him.

Not bad.

The two of them looked at each other and smiled.

Ana Another child, who was eighteen years old, said, "Big brother and big sister love each other very much."

William Walton nodded his head, "Anna is right, marriage is a happy thing. So, you must remember, when you grow up, when you get married, you must find a husband who will love you."

She said to Luke: "Luke, I feel that you really are the winner of this life of yours. You should be very happy to have a loving wife and two daughters and a son, right?"

"Sometimes, they also make my head hurt."

Sarah took the chance and gave William Walton a piece of fried chicken.

"Brother William, my mother's fried chicken tastes the best, it tastes even better than the ones sold outside."

It was a little awkward.

Seeing that, Luke rolled his eyes at Sarah, and quickly picked up his fork, wanting to help her.

However, William Walton had a sharp eye, he picked up the fried chicken and placed it into her plate.

"As aunt's daughter, what Sarah said must be the most authoritative. You should try it too."

As he spoke, he thanked Sarah and picked up another piece for himself, then began to taste it.

After tasting it, she also looked at Sarah.

"Yes, it's true. The taste is too good. Auntie, your cooking skills are really good."

His wife smiled faintly and nodded at the two. "Then you two should eat more."

Sarah pouted and put down her fork.

"Brother William, I'll be your guide in the afternoon. Take a walk around Seoul, I'm know everywhere."

William Walton said: "No need, we already visited yesterday, this afternoon we will be leaving for home."

Luke looked at the two of them, "Why are you in such a hurry?"

"The company is waiting."

Sarah was a little disappointed.