Chapter 411 Then you can sue me!

John Anderson said angrily: "Shut up, Betty Anderson, oh Betty Anderson, you are shameless, I am not."

Betty Anderson stomped her feet on the ground, "You already owe a few thousand dollars in medical fees, what face do you still have? Do you think that face can allow you to defray the debt? She hates you. Even if you didn't extend your hand to her at this moment, she wouldn't have changed his impression of you."

Helen Anderson added, "On this matter, I support Betty Anderson. You are father and daughter, you can't afford the fees while she lives in a mansion everyday and eats delicacies from the mountains and seas. You should ask her for money, as she is your child, this is her alimony that she should give you."

John Anderson's eyeballs were completely red.

Betty Anderson said again: "Or, you want to be chased out of the hospital?"

John Anderson knew that these two people were already dead.

Even though he knew it was impossible for her to give him money, he still dialed her number in front of them.

After all, this was the only way to make them give up.

He had thought that she would never answer his call.

However, just as the ringtone was ending, the call was picked up.

John Anderson said.

A cold and proud voice was heard, "Mr. Anderson. What do you want?"

"Laura … Daddy wants to ask you a favor. "

"Daddy?"

After she said those two words in a questioning tone, she mocked, "Are you worthy?"

"I know that I've let you down before, but now, I really need your help."

He raised his eyebrows and said deliberately, "Then CEO, tell me, what do you want me to help you with?"

"I lack money, can I …"

"Oh …"

She interrupted John Anderson's words: "No."

"Laura, your aunt and Betty are currently living in a place with no money to pay the fees. I also owe the fees. If this goes on, we'll all be chased out."

"You truly are a good father. In order to let your eldest daughter not have to worry about food and clothing, you came to gnaw on me?"

"I have no other choice …"

"Does it have anything to do with me?"

The tone of her voice today was completely overbearing.

"Your wife and your daughter are selling luxury goods and jewelry for a low price online. I'll help them calculate the price from the online trading records, and in half a month, they sold them for over seven hundred thousand dollars. For ordinary families, this seven hundred thousand is enough for ten years. But they ran out of these money within fifteen days. "

When John Anderson heard this, he turned and glared at the mother and daughter.

Helen Anderson and Betty Anderson looked at each other, feeling very guilty.

John Anderson said: "Regarding this, I have no idea."

"Don't you know, it has nothing to do with me. I was just reminding you that the mother and daughter beside you are in the Bottomless Pit, and I only have four thousand dollars a month as a ordinary worker. How could I afford to raise a giant golden swallowing beast like them?"