Chapter 451 Don't be afraid. I'm here!

After thought about how she had treated her just now, she knew that Laura was being spoiled by her William.

The more Amy Walton thought about it, the angrier she got.

“How can William be so useless? I am so angry! This Laura is practically a sin. William is such an outstanding man, yet he was crippled by her.”

Carol Wright choked with emotions: “On the contrary, I feel that Laura is very fortunate to be able to meet a husband who dotes on her so much. Unlike me …”

”Carol Wright, don’t cry..”

After Amy Walton heard Carol Wright’s cry, her eyes turned red too.

”Jack loves you so much, so he definitely won’t abandon you. He’s sick, otherwise how could he suddenly leave like that. Don’t be sad, otherwise, Jack will be sad too.”

Carol Wright became even more sad: “I never thought that I would separate with Jack in this manner. Right now, I am bringing our child along to guard this house that I have lived with Jack for so many years. I sit in Jack’s room, feeling that my heart is empty. Amy, I know you’re still young, so I shouldn’t tell you this, but I’m really, really sad.”

“Carol Wright …”

Carol Wright heaved a sigh of relief, “Amy, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have let you feel my negative emotions, and I shouldn’t have made you feel sad with me either. Listen to me, don’t do anything rash to William and Laura. Especially in front of Laura. You should respect her more. Otherwise William will really be angry at you.”

Amy Walton snorted: "I've already seen it before, William really forgot about his sister after getting a wife. I am just not convinced. Walton family is so powerful, and she is an outsider. How could she do whatever she wants? As a member of Walton family, I have to beg her to stay in this city. Isn't this going too far? "

"Even if you are angry, you better hold back. Jack loved you the most when he was alive. I would be the same, I won't harm you, so listen to me, don't be an enemy of Laura."

"Hmph, I'm not afraid of her. I'm the young miss of Walton family, and she's an outsider. Could she kick me out of my family? "

Carol Wright sighed, "Although Jack does not approve of Laura, and he felt that Laura does not have the qualifications to stay in our family. I feel that Laura is not bad."

"Carol Wright, don't talk about that anymore. I have already seen what kind of person she is today and she is completely different from you. She clearly relied on William's support to look down on everyone, acting all domineering and arrogant. Anyway, I definitely won't like her, and I don't want to like someone who is disliked by Jack. "

Amy Walton, who was originally soft—hearted, became even angrier.

Carol Wright sighed: "I don't have any intentions in these few days. I've alienated you, so don't be angry at me. If you won't leave, I'll have a good chat with you in a few days."

Amy Walton nodded her head, "Alright, Carol Wright, if you have time, you can come find me anytime."

"I... I am free every day. In this house, I look after my child and think of Jack. I want to accompany him. I felt so depressed and I want to leave."

“Carol Wright, why don't you change the environment and calm your mind?"

Carol Wright said helplessly: "I also want to return to the Walton family to live for a while, but … There have been some disagreements between Laura and I. She didn't like me very much, so I'm afraid … "

Amy Walton said angrily: "What are you afraid of, I'm here. Come back, I'll support you."

Carol Wright thought for a while and said: "That's not good."

"What's wrong with that? When William agrees with me, I'll go pick you up. This is settled."

After hanging up, Carol Wright stood in the courtyard and looked at the house behind her.

It was true that she could no longer stay here. The nightmares she had every night made it impossible for her to sleep.

She wanted to leave, she had to leave as well.

From now on, every step she took would be for the sake of her child.

She wanted Eason to become the future master of the Walton family.

As for that Wal…

Humph.

Jack Walton, everything would go against your wish, just wait  

Half an hour later, a text message arrived.

Seeing the contents, she couldn't help but smile.

Every one from the Walton family knew how to weigh the pros and cons, and the youngest girl was no exception.

She kept the number with the name 'Little princess of Walton family'.

Then she replied: "Got it."

That night, the moment William Walton returned, she told William Walton about the news.

William Walton did not say anything and only looked at her dubiously.

The expression made her shiver unconsciously.

Only at this moment could the grief from Jack's death lessen somewhat.

Laura pinched his arm: "Did you do it on purpose?"

William Walton asked innocently: "What are you talking about?"

"You already knew that Amy would ask for my help, right?"

William Walton supported his head with one hand and pinched her cheek.

"Do you even need to think about such a thing? There are four people in our family. Since I won't agree with her. She can only go and persuade Benjamin. In his opinion, you definitely would take me down. "

This playboy …

It was only then that Laura understood, the one who had been silently waiting for 'big money' was William Walton.

She pinched William Walton harshly again: "Why do you want to make me suffer over this matter with your sister?"

"Suffering?"

William Walton went close to her ear and whispered: "Are you sure? Just now, your expression didn't look like you were suffering."

She blushed and pushed him away. "In short, I feel like I've been set up by both of you."

William Walton poked her head: "You are usually pretty smart. Why you became so stupid this time?".

She frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"In your opinion, why I didn't agree with her? "

After thinking about it, she looked at him and asked suspiciously, "You are … Deliberately giving me face to make Amy believe that you'll only listen to me? "

William Walton smiled, but did not say a word.

She continued speaking, "You want to help me establish my prestige in front of her?"

William Walton laid down, "Do you still think that I have schemed against you?"

With a smile, she rested her head on his chest.

"Mr. Walton, you played a nice trick. Even I was set up, I would still be happy."

William Walton embraced her, "I don't really want her to stay here, but I have also carefully thought about it. A girl cannot stay abroad for her entire life. She has to come back at all costs, it is easier to control her when her resistance is weaker."

Laura looked at him.

"Who can she hurt?"

"You."

Even now, he was still considering her. This made her feel very touched.

She turned sideways and wrapped her arms around his waist.

No matter what, she had to take down that little girl.

They had to get along well, and not let anything that William Walton was worried about happen. After all, like he said, there were few people in Walton family.