Chapter 422 Decline in status!

After the four sat for more than half an hour, Bob called William Walton out of the private room because of some other matter.

Only Rose Clinton and Laura were left in the room.

The two of them were not very familiar with each other, so they would feel a little awkward.

She took a sip of the fruit juice and smiled at Rose Clinton.

Rose Clinton smiled at her.

She scratched her forehead and decided to find a topic to talk about.

Rose Clinton opened her mouth first: "Ms. Walton, it's a little awkward sitting like this right?"

"Yes. But Miss Clinton, please don't call me Ms. Walton. You can just call me Laura. "

"Can I?"

"Of course, you can. From the looks of it, we should be of the same age, so let's call each other by their first names. I'll call you Rose, and you can call me Laura."

Rose Clinton laughed: "Alright, I heard from Bob that you are a teacher at the university."

"Not yet. After I graduated from university, I stayed behind to be a counselor."

Rose Clinton's face revealed a hint of bitterness: "I really envy you, living a simple life, should be very blissful."

Laura knew what Rose Clinton had experienced before.

She hesitated for a moment, got up and sat beside Rose Clinton, then said: "Rose, I can actually understand your current mood."

Rose Clinton sighed, "It should... It must be hard. "

"Actually, our situation is very similar. I am John Anderson's illegitimate daughter, and Anderson family forced my mother's death. Since I was young, I haven't been as happy as you think."

Rose Clinton looked at her: "The Anderson family has failed …"

"William did it to help me. Rose, you might feel that this period of time, is the darkest period of your life, but the darkness will eventually pass. I believe that Bob will definitely be able to bring you from the darkness to the light. "

Rose Clinton looked at her with kindness in her eyes.

After the Clinton family went bankrupt, everyone avoided her completely.

This was the first time she had heard someone comfort her after everything that had happened.

"Laura, thank you."

"They are good friends. If you ever feel sad, you can find me and chat with me. I may not be able to do anything, but I can give you a hug, because when I'm in a difficult situation, what I hope the most is that someone can hug me and say that it's fine. "

Rose Clinton looked at her, such clear eyes, she had possessed them before.

However, …

The door to the room was pushed open.

William Walton and Bob walked in.

He saw two women holding hands and talking.

Bob said to William Walton: "Looks like we worried for nothing, these two people are chatting quite well."

William Walton looked at them.

"What are you guys talking about?"

She stood up and walked over to William Walton's side, then extended her finger and shook it towards: "Men should not inquire too much about women's topics."