Chapter 441 I know you and I'm so happy!

"Jane Anderson confessed. She admitted it was her pushed my uncle down the stairs and she also admitted to see him bleeding. I witnessed everything at the scene. She was so scared that she chose to run away."

Recalling the fact that he was present at the scene all those years ago, Laura held his face with both her hands.

"You must have been frightened that day."

William Walton's expression was extremely solemn: "I've had a nightmare for so many years, and I feel vexed for not being able to save Second Uncle."

"At that time, you were just a child. It was already great that you could call an ambulance and bring Second Uncle to the hospital."

William Walton shook his head: "What makes me unable to forget is the look Second Uncle gave me at the end. He clearly doesn't want to die, it's clear that … There are still a lot of things he wants to do. "

"If I had known earlier that the person whom he loved was your mother, and the one he was still worried about even before he died was you and your mother. I would have definitely found you and taken care of you in his place. This way, you wouldn't have suffered so much."

She kissed him on the chest.

"It's not too late now. To be able to meet you in this life, I already feel incredibly happy. Really."

She looked up at him and he kissed the corner of her lips.

"I wasn't able to take care of you before. In the future, my life and my world will only revolve around you. I will keep my word."

Laura nodded with a smile: "Me too."

She tiptoed and kissed him on the lips. "You should go to the office."

"Yes, I should go. There's a very important meeting today."

"There's no one can accompany Luke. Why don't I go?"

"The weather is so hot, please stay at home to accompany Wal. I'll let the butler go. "

"If Butler heard this, he would be so sad."

"People at his age are no longer afraid of the heat."

William Walton found a pretty good excuse and patted her head: "Honey, stay at home and take care of our child. I'm going to earn some milk powder money."

Laura could not help but smile.Luke left America with his two daughters after staying for three days.

On the day they left, William Walton and Laura went to the airport to send off their plane.

William Walton told Luke that he had settled Ana's matter.

When school started, he just needed to let Ana come as scheduled to register.

Ana hugged his father.

She was extremely excited.

After returning home, John Anderson called.

She answered.

John Anderson was on the other end of the phone, and hesitantly asked: "Laura, can you come to see daddy?"

She said in a cold voice: "I don't have time, if Mr. Anderson has anything to say, just say it."

"I... It's time to leave the hospital, but I owe the hospital quite a bit of medical fees. I might need you …"

"Oh!"

Laura intentionally said sarcastically: "Mr. Anderson wants me to be the big spendthrift."

"Laura, I'm your father after all. You shouldn't be so careless, right?"

"Didn't your daughter Betty Anderson already find a rich backer? If you were to raise her, wouldn't she pay you for your medical fees?"

"She … Now she have been pestered by Pudd's wife to the point that she can't even protect herself anymore. "

"So, it's like that!"

She calmly nodded, "Alright, then I'll go and pay your bill this afternoon."

John Anderson never thought that she would actually agree.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Do you think I'm someone like you who doesn't care about the life and death of your child? My mom taught me to be human. "

She hung up.

In the afternoon she arrived at the hospital with two lawyers.

This was the first time Laura had appeared to visit John Anderson since he was hospitalized.

Without waiting for John Anderson to speak, she had already taken out a document.

"This is the document for us to break away from our father—daughter relationship. Sign it."

"I won't sign!"

John Anderson retorted without even thinking.

"Laura, I'm your father. You can never deny this."

"I suggest you take a look at this document before you make a decision."

John Anderson coldly turned his face away.

"I know your thoughts. But you should give them up. If you continue to pester me, I will choose to resign. I have an agreement with William Walton, so I cannot use his money, but if I don't have a source of income, do you think I can still take care of you? "

John Anderson looked at her, his face filled with anger: "Even so, don't think that you can get rid of me."

"What, after torturing my mother for the first half of my life, do you still want to torture me for the second half of my life? John Anderson, you ask yourself, are you worthy? You ruined my mom's life. If it wasn't for you, my mom would have lived happily with the man she loved and been spoiled for the rest of her life. "

"Shut up, I'm the one your mother loves."

"Don't you know whether my mother loves you or not? You gave her up for money, but Second Uncle Walton family gave her the respect she deserved. The person she loves, is Second Uncle from Walton family. "

"Shut up!"

John Anderson said angrily. "She cheated me. "

"At that time, Helen Anderson drugged her. She was framed, and with my mother's personality, there's no way she wouldn't tell you this. You knew it was my mother who was wronged, but you didn't even try to comfort her. You even humiliated her and married the person who hurt her. John Anderson, you are so capable. "

"You … What nonsense are you spouting? "

She pointed upwards, "Do you think that after Second Uncle of Walton family and mother left, you can speak of the matters of the past as you wish? Heh, the heavens are right, I got the truth from a person. John Anderson, don't be too despicable. Since you chose money back then, don't pretend to be deep in love with her right now."

She said, throwing the papers in front of him.

"Since you don't want to read it, let me tell you the contents. After you sign this document, I will help you settle the hospital's medical bill of nearly 20,000 dollars. In addition, you can get a suburban property and a one—time payment of 100 thousand dollars for living expenses. This money, it doesn't matter if you use it to do a small business or to keep it for yourself, it's your own business and has nothing to do with me. "

John Anderson looked at her coldly: "What if I don't sign?"

"That would be simple. You should pay your medical fees. Not only will you not get anything, you will also lose all chances to live in this city. You won't be able to find a job, and you won't have a place to stay. If you are not convinced, just listen to Betty Anderson and sue me. I am waiting for you. "

It was clearly full of smiles, but John Anderson could only feel a chill run down his spine.

This daughter, there was not a trace of Elizabeth Green on her body.

"I don't have much patience, so have you thought about it? To sign it, or not to sign it? "