Chapter 409 A person who no longer exists in law!

"Don't spout nonsense! "

Laura was a little annoyed.

"You have to have evidence to say such words, do you have evidence to say that William Walton moved your mother away?"

"It must be him. He must have told Betty Anderson that he wanted to move my mother out of the nursing home and sell her off. Although Betty Anderson doesn't have a good heart, she doesn't have that big of an idea."

"Nick Anderson!"

Laura called out to him by his name, "I know that your mother has disappeared, you are very anxious, but you do not have evidence to prove that your mother has disappeared. This is related to William Walton, so do not frame him, this is an era where evidence is important, even if the police are involved, they would have to produce evidence."

"Laura, I can't report this to the police. My mother is dead actually."

There were some words that simply did not make sense to the current Nick Anderson.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't help you with this matter."

"If even you aren't willing to help me, then I can only publicize the fact that my mother is still alive. Even if I have to accept the public's condemnation and mockery, it would be better than just watching my mother get killed by the Walton family. Laura, you don't want the man you love to get involved with the murder case on your hands, right?"

"William Walton wouldn't do such a thing."

"You underestimated him."

"I don't want to hear you say that about him."

"Laura, I really have no one else to ask, my request is not high, I just want to find my mother. Help me tell Mr. Walton, if he is willing to return my mother to me, from now on, I will definitely leave this city and forever disappear from your world. I will never disturb your lives again, please."

She did not say anything.

Nick Anderson said sorrowfully: "Please, I'll be waiting for your good news."

He hung up.

She took a deep breath and walked to the side of the car.

Mike got out of the car and opened the door.

"Mike, you should send Butler and Wal back later. I'm going to the company to find Mr. Walton. "

After she left, she took a taxi to Walton Group.

She did not care about Jane Anderson's situation, but she did not want William Walton to be involved in the murder case.

When Laura arrived William Walton's office, he was not there.

She waited for a while before William Walton returned.

Seeing the Laura, William Walton was pleasantly surprised: "You're here to pick me up from work?"

She pursed her lips and smiled, "That's right."

"Hmph, you really dare to admit it."

She raised her eyebrows, "You don't believe me?"

"I don't believe you. There's definitely something wrong with your appearance here at this time of the day."

William Walton threw the documents on the table, came to her side and sat down.

"Tell me, what is it?"

"How can you be so sure that my goal is not pure? Perhaps you are wrong."