Chapter 433 Past 1

She was a little puzzled, how did he know that she was Elizabeth Green's daughter.

She could not help but turn and glance at William Walton.

William Walton said: "I mentioned you to Luke on the phone yesterday."

Laura nodded and smiled at Luke: "Luke, hello. I am Elizabeth Green's daughter, my name is Laura."

Luke sized her up, and then said after a long while: "You and your mother are really similar, but you are even more beautiful than your mother."

Upon hearing this, she was surprised: "Luke, you know my mother too?"

Luke could not help but laugh: "Of course, your mother has never mentioned us to you before?"

Laura shook his head.

"Then she's a bit of a disloyal person. How has she been all these years?"

She lowered her eyes and said bitterly, "My mom... she died many years ago. "

Luke was somewhat surprised: "How can that be?"

She smiled bitterly and said, "She was depressed. She committed suicide."

Luke looked at the Laura, and could not help but exclaim: "Depression... Truly, good people don't live long. "

William Walton embraced her hands and rubbed her shoulders.

She knew he was trying to comfort her, so she gave him a smile.

William Walton said: " Luke, let's not chat here, let's go upstairs. We might have to chat a little longer today, I have ordered some people to prepare some tea in my room. "

"Alright."

The three of them went upstairs and sat on the sofa in the outer room.

William Walton personally poured Luke a cup of tea.

After Luke received the tea, he turned to William Walton and said: "You said on the phone yesterday that you have something that you want to ask me. It can't be about your second uncle and Elizabeth Green, right?"

William Walton exchanged a glance with Laura and nodded: "Yes. "

Luke said helplessly: "Regarding this matter, I might not be able to tell you too much."

"Why?"

"You also know your second uncle's personality. Back then, he didn't want to create trouble for others, so he told us not to mention his matter to anyone. Now that he is no longer here, it is meaningless to talk about the past. I don't want to go against his words, so I feel …"

"Luke!"

William Walton interrupted.

"You probably don't know yet, but Jane Anderson is still alive."

Luke was surprised: "How is this possible? The news was even released back then, isn't she dead?"

"No, she faked her death so that she could escape the punishment of the law. She hid and hid herself for twenty years, and I only found out recently. She killed my second uncle, John Anderson and his wife now push the blame to my mother—in—law. They said, the past mistakes were all caused by my second uncle and my mother—in—law. For those who are no longer in the mortal world to take the blame for them, what right do they have? Luke, if my second uncle is still alive, he wouldn't be willing to let his reputation be ruined like this. "

Luke said somewhat angrily as well, "This group of Anderson family's are simply too shameless."

He looked at William Walton, "I haven't paid much attention to the domestic news these few years, is Anderson family still so arrogant?"