Chapter 444 I am sorry!

The two brothers and Carol Wright both sank into great grief.

There was only Laura left for a sober person, but she didn't know what to do.

After wandering among the three for a while, Laura could only give Butler a call.

The Butler who received the news and rushed over was also no better than the Walton family.

Enduring his grief, he cooperated with the medical staff and brought the body to the mortuary.

He went through the formalities of preserving the body and issued a certificate of death.

Early the next morning, William Walton, who had already sat at the door of the mortuary for the entire night, finally regained some clarity in his mind.

He said to the Butler, "Call Amy, ask her to come back … to see Jack Walton one last time. "

Butler nodded, and held William Walton's hand: "Mr. Walton, you must also grieve."

William Walton did not make a sound.

Others might not be able to tell, but both Laura and Butler knew that he was not at peace in his heart.

After Butler called the big miss of Walton family, Amy, he went over to Laura's side.

"Ms. Walton, they are not in a good mental state, I can only discuss it with you."

Laura nodded her head.

"Go ahead."

"Before Amy comes back, Second Master's corpse cannot be buried in the grave. We can't just keep everyone waiting here and not eat or drink. I want them to go back and eat something, but I'm afraid they won't be able to …"

She turned around and looked at the three of them.

Forget about Butler, she couldn't even call them names right now.

After all, their hearts were filled with grief, so how could she persuade them?

"Ms. Walton, what do you think we should do?"

"Let auntie prepare the food first, I'll talk to them."

"Alright."

She turned around and walked in front of William Walton who was sitting by the side of the road.

She squatted down and grabbed his hand with both of her hands.

"Let's go back and eat something."

William Walton shook his head: "I'm not hungry."

Then, she turned her head to look at Benjamin Walton and Carol Wright who were in an even worse condition than her.

"But …"

William Walton held her hand, "Listen to me, don't try to persuade us anymore."

She nodded and sat down beside him.

Noon, Carol Wright who was still in pain, finally could not take it anymore and fainted.

Benjamin Walton was right beside her.

The first thing he did was to carry her into the emergency room.

After checking, he found that she had just fainted due to excessive sadness.

She would only need to rest for a short while before being able to recover.

When Carol Wright woke up, she was only accompanying her in the ward.

She looked at her and sat up to get out of bed.

"Carol Wright, you should rest for a while. Even if you go, you won't be able to help much."