Chapter 446 I want you to divorce her!

Hearing that, William Walton stood up and hugged her tightly.

"Don't speak nonsense. Defending you is something that I, as a husband, must do. On this point, no matter what happens, I do not think that Jack Walton's actions are right. I blame myself because I did not hear a single word that Jack Walton said to me before he passed away. All of this has nothing to do with you. "

She did not respond to him with Laura, but only felt uncomfortable.

William Walton released her and held her shoulders with both hands: "Laura, did you hear that?"

She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"I... I don't know why I had to be John Anderson's daughter, and I also wanted to be a likeable younger brother's wife and sister—in—law, but my identity meant that they would definitely hate me, so I really feel very sorry. "

William Walton moved closer and kissed her lips.

Since there were some things that he couldn't explain, he might as well not say them.

Laura avoided his kiss.

"I've thought about it just now. If I leave, Jack Walton and Amy will feel better, but …"

William Walton said in a somewhat more serious voice, "Do you know what it means to me for you to leave me? We have been separated once. Do you want to see me destroyed once more? "

She shook her head.

"I don't want to. That's why I wanted to say that I don't want to do something that I don't want to do in order to make others feel good. I don't want to leave you. No, I can't leave you anymore. It's too painful to be separated from you. I don't care who you are, I just want to stay by your side for the rest of my life. "

William Walton never thought that his emotions would affect her.

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead again and again.

"Jack Walton's matter is his fate. In the future, don't let your thoughts run wild because of it, and I won't bring up this matter again. Remember, you are a good girl, and a woman worth protecting with my life. The best woman, we will never separate. "

She did not say anything, but nodded.

The two of them cuddled up.

Because of her company, William Walton's heart really didn't feel that blocked.

After a long time, the sound of breathing could be heard from the person in his embrace.

William Walton knew that she had fallen asleep.

It was already this late, she should be sleepy.

He picked her up and carried her back to the room.

Early in the morning, she woke up naturally and found herself in a room.

It seems that it was William Walton who carried her up last night.

But William Walton?

She wondered if he didn't sleep well last night …

She got out of bed and left the room.

Downstairs, Benjamin Walton was there with a worried expression on his face.

Seeing Laura, he greeted her."Good morning, Laura."

"Good morning, where's William?"

Benjamin Walton said with a depressed look on his face: "Amy makes trouble. Even the Butler cannot deal with her. William went to find her."