Chapter 454 Don't tell William...

Hearing this, Amy Walton could not help but burst out laughing. Carol Wright pulled her arm: "Amy, be serious, what I said was true."

"Afraid of the water and the people in it? That's weird. "

"Once, we went out together, and I fell asleep in the bathtub. Laura came to call me, and after seeing me, she screamed so much that it looked like she had received a huge shock, and I only found out about it after that. That day, because of that incident, William was unwilling to pay any attention to me. Therefore, remember this and don't do that. Do you understand? "

Amy Walton curled her lips: "Why are you so afraid of William?"

Carol Wright laughed, and did not say a word. Amy Walton nodded her head: "Alright, alright, I understand, then I'll go first."

"Alright, go ahead."

Just as Amy Walton walked to the door, she seemed to have thought of something and said: "Oh right, Amy, you must not let William and the others know that I have told you this. Originally, without Jack, it is inappropriate for me to live here. If they knew that I had leaked Laura's secret, William would lost his temper and make things difficult for me. "

Amy Walton patted her chest: "Don't worry, I won't say."

She opened the door and went out.

Carol Wright raised the center of her brows and walked to the window to sit down.

She revealed a evil smile on her face. She was still a child, so it was easier to control her.

Heh, to her, Amy Walton was truly like a useful help.

Amy Walton returned to William Walton's residence. She was waiting for her in the living room. Upon seeing her, she said in a serious tone, "Come with me to the study."

After the two of them entered the room, she gave three papers to Amy Walton.

"I'll give you an hour. According to your true level, fill in these blanks."

Amy Walton was not convinced: "William asked you to tutor me, not to give me an exam."

"The reason why I wanted you to answer the questions is so that I can understand your true abilities and determine where I can teach you from. If you don't take it seriously, I'll start with elementary school, and you'll probably have to learn from me at least... More than five years, I think you probably don't want to see my face every day, right? "

Amy Walton angrily took the exam papers out of her hands, and muttered to herself: "Of course, I don't want to see you for a single day."

She couldn't help but chuckle as she looked at her sulking expression.

That's right, she was annoyed because she was helping Carol Wright. Sixteen should be the age to be sensible.

At such a sensible age, if one was led astray by someone with ulterior motives, then she would truly be a headache for others for the rest of her life.

It didn't matter if she hated her.

She had to help her establish the correct view at her age. In less than an hour, Amy Walton had finished her test.

"Here you go, your ability to set questions is just too mediocre."

She took the paper and checked it, "Yes, that's not bad."

Amy Walton got up: "Then I can leave now right?"

"Of course not,"

As she said this, she took out two more papers. "The questions that you just did were for the fourth—grade students. Now, you have to do the fifth—grade students' questions."