Chapter 450 Then beg me!

Amy looked at her, and said sulkily: "You are capable. Does William know you can play tricks like this?"

"In your opinion, this is called play tricks? But in my opinion, this is called self—preservation, and I don't want to ruin the marriage because of my sister—in—law. Furthermore, to be honest, your current appearance is truly a bit lacking in discipline. As a teacher, I am unable to turn a blind eye to your bad behavior. I am unable to accomplish that. "

Amy snorted: "My Fourth Brother said that you are a good person, he is lying to me."

"I've never done anything that would harm others. I deserve to be called a good person."

"You are not worthy of being a good person. You are threatening me."

Laura smile helplessly said: "Amy. Since you want to beg me, you should take out the attitude of begging for help instead of using such a forceful method. Wherever there is oppression, there is also resistance. Don't you understand?"

Amy vented her anger and stomped her feet.

This woman's mouth is too strong.

"Is there anything else?" she asked.

"If there's nothing else, you should go back and pack your luggage. After all, you're leaving tomorrow, so I'll get up early to send you off."

"I don't need it, I'm not leaving.."

Amy grunted, then sat back down.Was it really that difficult to make her beg someone else's help?She didn't force her.

She just opened the book and continued to read.

Amy saw that she was even ignoring her, and hesitated for a moment: "Then tell me, what do you need to do in order to tell William, tell him not to send me away."

Laura didn't look at her.

She only calmly opened her mouth and said: "I've already said it clearly. If you want my help, then show me the attitude you should have."

Amy endured the anger in her heart.

"Fine, let's say I beg you."

Laura looked at her, "Pardon?"

Amy gambled: "Alright, I'm begging you, can you help me?"

She closed the book and looked at her, "I can help you, but you have to agree to two conditions."

"How could you go back on your word? You didn't say what you wanted me to promise you."

"Like I said, if you want to ask me for help, you have to follow my rules."

"Go ahead."

"First, get along with me properly. At least give me a chance to prove that I'm not a bad woman."

"You are, you even bullied me just now."

"Then I can't help you. Your attitude makes me feel threatened. Leaving you behind isn't good for me, so why should I help you?"

“You … Fine, I’ll count it as you being ruthless. Tell me, what’s the second condition?”

”If you stay in America, you will never be able to keep up with your studies, because the education of the two countries are different. So, in the future, you have to take supplementary lessons with me. I am your sister—in—law and your tutor. You should obey me.”

”I don’t want to learn from you. If Walton family wants to find a home tutor teacher, isn’t that just a matter of time?”

”But I’m the best. Whether or not you agree to it is up to you. There’s only one opportunity. Think carefully, send me a message before tonight.”