Chapter 445 I'm sorry, it's all because of me!

William Walton looked at her.

She shook her head, enduring the pain in her heart, "Amy just came back and doesn't know me well enough. It's normal for her to misunderstand me. We can talk about these things later. Let's deal with Jack Walton's matters first. When he leaves, he will always rest in peace."

William Walton suppressed the anger in his heart and said apologetically: "I have wronged you."

With his love, how could she feel wronged?

She didn't feel wronged.

The funeral was grand.

Almost all the big shots in the city rushed to the scene to offer their condolences.

Within a single day, this matter had made the headlines in the financial news.

But in the Walton family, no one was in the mood to care about the news.

After all, Jack Walton's departure was too sudden, and no one could have predicted it.

When he returned home at night, William Walton took off his tie and sat on the sofa.

After looking at Butler, she personally went to brew a cup of lemonade for him.

She placed the cup in front of him and sat beside him.

"Drink a cup of water."

"Put it here! "

William Walton said to the Butler.

"Let everyone out, I want to be alone for a while."

"Alright, Lord Third."

William Walton said: "You should go upstairs to accompany Wal. I'm going to the study room to stay for a while."

She nodded as she watched William Walton enter the study.

She stood up and said to Butler, "I'll go see Amy."

"Ms. Walton, Amy has great enmity towards you …"

"Even if there is enmity, I can't possibly avoid her at this moment. After all, we are a family. If there is enmity, it must be resolved."

Butler nodded his head.

Ms. Walton's way of thinking was always different from others.

After going to the kitchen and making a simple cup of fruit juice, she brought it over to Jack Walton's residence.

Amy was living here right now.

When she pushed open the door and entered, Amy was sitting in his room hugging Jack Walton's photo and crying.

Seeing Laura, she pointed at the Laura and shouted, "Who allowed you to come here? Get out!"

Laura said to the aunts in the room, "All of you can leave first."

Amy berated: "I'm just letting you out. Laura, I don't want to see you."

After the aunts had left, she walked to the opposite side of the tea table and put down the juice.

"This is the orange juice I squeezed for you. Have a drink."

"Don't pretend to be good to me, I'm not William, I won't be tricked by you!"

Amy said as she looked at her coldly with tears still in her eyes.

"Amy, you can dislike me, but at this time, I hope you don't have any hostility towards William or your fourth brother. They're all like Jack, very much in love with you."