Chapter 425 Laura, you are good at acting!

He nodded.

"Yes. I remember. They were good friend. And he was also the guitarist in the band of second master. He went to the villa many times."

William Walton nodded: "Yes, that's him. Do you have any news about him now?"

"After the second master left, the band disbanded. They also didn't interact with our Walton family anymore, so the news was already gone."

"Then send someone to investigate and see if we can find his whereabouts."

The Butler did not ask William Walton for his purpose, but said worriedly: "Mr. Walton, we have no news of anyone for the past twenty years, I'm afraid searching for them would be like searching for a needle in a haystack."

William Walton wasn't in a hurry either, and said calmly: "There's plenty of time. We'll slowly find them, and if there's anything that we need, we can get Daniel to cooperate with you."

"Alright, Lord Third."

"Then you can go back first, and come back tonight to deliver your meal."

"Yes."

After the Butler left the room, she looked at William Walton with some curiosity: "Second Uncle has even built a band before huh?"

"Heh."

William Walton gave a calm laugh, "Second Uncle was born rebellious. In that era, he did everything that the Walton family did not allow him to do and it gave my father a headache all those years ago."

"I actually feel that your Walton family has too many rules. What second uncle does, is something that he likes to do. When a person lives, he should do what he likes to do in order to be happy."

Seeing her serious look, William Walton could not help but laugh: "Now you think Second Uncle is alright?"

"When did I ever say that Second Uncle was bad?" she asked with a puzzled expression.

"Didn't you say?"

William Walton moved closer to her, and teased: "Second Uncle's grave, you plan to dig it, is it okay?"

"Don't mention it."

She looked at him with a face full of surprise.

"Don't you dare spout nonsense just to tease me."

William Walton looked at her and snickered.

It was only when he was with this woman that he could feel such heartfelt happiness.

"Hey, you're still smiling? I'm serious."

William Walton nodded: "Alright, I was just spouting nonsense. I was wrong, okay? I'm hungry. "

He turned and walked to the table.

She thought to herself, "Digging out second uncle's grave?"

These words …

Why did it sound so familiar?

While eating, William Walton's phone rang.

After he picked it up, he calmly asked, "What's wrong?"

Benjamin Walton's voice came from the other side: "William, Carol Wright just called me. She said you beat Jack Walton?"

William Walton said in a cold voice, "What, you want to take revenge for him?"

Benjamin Walton laughed, "William, your words make it seem as if I can beat you when I take revenge for Jack Walton."

William Walton ate a mouthful of food: "Then what nonsense are you calling me for? Are you trying to find me to confirm whether I have really hit him or not? "