Chapter 423 It was the Second Master!

The Butler said: "Okay, Mr. Walton, Ms. Walton. The staff member who was the one who gave you the appraisal left the office three days after we obtained the appraisal results. The reason he left is because he wanted to go and settle down in Thailand."

William Walton asked with a suspicious look on his face, "What a coincidence!"

"This is indeed suspicious, so I investigated him and his family through our connections and found that in his wife's bank account, there was an additional two million dollars on the day we got the results."

William Walton raised his eyebrows.

"Two million? For them, it's probably not a small amount. "

"Yes."

"Have you investigated the source of the money?"

"This money …"

Butler worriedly looked at William Walton for a moment before continuing, "It comes from Second Master's account."

"Jack Walton?"

William Walton's voice unconsciously increased by a few decibels.

His eyes were filled with hostility.

How did Jack Walton know that he did the paternity test?

Did Benjamin say something wrong?

Or maybe …

Did he send someone to spy on him?

Jack Walton modified the result just to break up the relationship between him and her?

He clearly knew how much pain Laura had suffered recently, yet Jack could still do such a cruel thing.

Brotherhood...

Heh, it's all bullshit.

His voice was filled with Laura as he said, "Laura, you go in. I'll go out for a while."

Laura pulled his wrist, looked at William Walton and said: "I know where you want to go, but you have to calm down first."

William Walton said angrily: "At a time like this, do you think I can still remain calm? That's my own older brother. However, because of his own motives, he nearly ruined me."

"Then what can you do?"

Her Laura voice rose a little, "That's your own brother, what can you do to him?"

William Walton held her hand with a solemn expression on his face: "I'm not in a good situation, so don't even think about enjoying himself. "

After he finished speaking, he looked at Butler.

"Take good care of my Laura, I'll be right back."

Butler replied respectfully: "Yes, Mr. Walton."

William Walton turned and left.

She looked at Butler with helplessness.

Butler comforted her: "Ms. Walton, the anger in Mr. Walton's heart cannot be quelled by anyone, so no one can stop him. Rather than worrying, you might as well go inside the house to rest."

She sighed, but there was nothing she could do.

After William Walton left, he called Benjamin Walton on the way.

He asked Benjamin Walton, if he told him about the relationship between him and Laura.

Benjamin Walton promised sincerely: "Of course not, you said that other than the four of us, the rest of the fifth person cannot know about this, so I have always kept it a secret. Why, William, what did Jack Walton ask you about?"