Chapter 405 My heart hurts so much!

He held Laura in his arms on the way home.

She didn't behave well.

Holding his face, she asked countless of times: "Are you really William Walton? You're not lying to me, are you? "

"Nope."

"Liar is wrong."

William Walton was helpless, and pointed at Thomas: "Ask him if you don't believe me."

"Who are you?"

"Ms. Walton, I am Thomas."

"Then who is he?"

Thomas immediately said: "Ms. Walton, this is Mr. Walton."

Thomas didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

This was the second time he had seen Ms. Walton drunk.

He was afraid she wanted something weird today.

It didn't matter if she wanted something, as the scarier thing was that Mr. Walton would actually satisfy her.

This was too scary.

"Mr. Walton …OK, then you are William Walton?" she said, as she laid back down on his chest.

William Walton was speechless.

Facing a drunken woman, she had to rely on others to confirm his identity…

What was all this?

Just as he was feeling helpless, the person before him choked with sobs.

William Walton held her shoulders and pulled her away.

In that short moment, she had actually been crying.

He quickly said, "What's wrong? Is there something wrong with it?"

"William Walton..."

She suddenly threw her arms around his neck and cried, "Wow, such a good—looking man, why didn't you let me hug him? Why didn't you let me kiss him? I'm angry."

Black lines floated down William Walton's face.

This woman, only when she was drunk would she dare to say anything.

"Tell me where your second uncle's grave is. I'm going to dig him out, I need to ask him …"

William Walton immediately reached out and covered her mouth.

He said to Thomas coldly, "Stop by the side, wait outside."

"Yes, Mr. Walton."

Thomas quickly stopped the carriage and went out.

William Walton released his hands from her mouth, "Laura, wake up, you can't speak carelessly, okay?"

"I was just going to say..." she cried, "I hate him, who wants to be his daughter? When I need a father, he's not here, I've had so much trouble, I finally found happiness, he's not here anymore, why did he suddenly jump out and cut me, sprinkle me with salt?"

She cried as she placed her hand on her heart, "It hurts so much here. I want to be together with the person I love. But why is it so hard? I hate him. I hate Leo Walton."

"Laura..."

William Walton embraced her into his arms.

"I'm right here, you can hug me at any time, and don't say such outrageous words, Second Uncle will definitely love you very much, and Second Uncle will definitely not be willing to leave you. He's an especially kind and soft—hearted person, and isn't willing to let his daughter suffer. Believe me."