Chapter 410 You are heartless, I am unrighteous!

She pursed her lips.

If she didn't listen, then she wouldn't listen.

After William Walton left the office, he entered the small conference room next door.

He picked up the phone.

Nick Anderson immediately asked: "William Walton, where did you send my mother to?"

"This …You found the wrong person. "

Nick Anderson said somewhat anxiously: "Do you want to deny it? Other than you Walton family s, no one will care if my mother is still alive. Only you people will take her away, because you all want to take revenge on her. "

"Nick Anderson, don't you think it's laughable for you to tell me this? Shouldn't we take revenge? She this woman killed my second uncle, if she had not faked her death, she would have already been shot or imprisoned, how can you enjoy so many years of motherly love? "

"My mom has been responsible for her own mistakes for twenty years. In these twenty years, she was no different from a prisoner."

"I've never seen a prison where she can eat and drink well every day."

Nick Anderson clenched his fists.

"What do you want in the end to let my mother go?"

"You can't discuss this with me. If it wasn't for the sake of Laura, you wouldn't even have the right to talk to me. Do you understand?"

"William Walton, I beg you, please let my mother go."

"You're begging me? Who do you think you are? Nick Anderson, only you know how dark the heart of your Anderson family is. Don't forget, your Anderson family doesn't only owe my second uncle's life, and Laura's mother. These two lives were enough to send Jane Anderson, Helen Anderson and John Anderson to hell. I will not kill her, this is already considered as a gift from the heavens. As for the method to repay her sins, of course, it will be up to me, you are not qualified to negotiate with me. "

He hung up and went back to his office.

Staring at his face, she asked, "How is it? What did he say?"

"I already told you, this is a conversation between men, there's no need for women to ask!" he said, smiling lovingly at her.

She curled her lips.

"You must have threatened him. Otherwise, why wouldn't you tell the truth?"

"You know me better and better."

"Of course, there's a saying that goes beyond 'husband and wife are of the same heart and soul' …"

After she finished speaking, she felt that something was wrong and pursed her lips.

"I'll just brush up on the questions."

Hearing her words, William Walton could not help but laugh: "You are right."

She didn't dare to look at him, blushing.

After Betty Anderson chased Jane Anderson away, she started to sell the house impatiently.

What shocked her the most was that Helen Anderson had also joined the party.

Jane Anderson was Helen Anderson's blood sister.

This Helen Anderson, from the beginning to the end, didn't care about his sister's life and death, only thinking about taking care of the matters in the house to exchange for money …

She felt that being indifferent to family love was truly a pity.

If even an outsider could feel it like this, the person in question, Nick Anderson, would naturally feel disheartened due to the mother and daughter pair's actions.