Chapter 439 Can you act like a president?

Seeing William Walton at the entrance of the dining hall, Sarah was not as passionate as he had imagined.

She stepped forward and held William Walton's arm.

Sarah followed the two of them obediently.

William Walton looked at the smile on her face and asked softly: "What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you later tonight."

During dinner, Sarah behaved very orderly.

There was none of the enthusiasm she had at her house.

William Walton could not help but look at Laura.

Initially, he had already prepared himself for trouble after coming out for dinner.

However, the end result was much better than he expected.

After dinner, William Walton asked Daniel to send him to the hotel and instructed him to sleep at the hotel tonight as well, next to Sarah's room for the sake of taking care of her.

After returning home, William Walton asked: "What's the situation here? Did you change Sarah's brain? I thought that child was going to act recklessly in front of you. "

"I don't have the ability to change her brain, but I did scare her a bit."

She told William Walton everything that she had told him this evening.

William Walton could not help but say: "I never thought that you would have such an ability."

She patted her heart.

"It should be. I don't want to hear someone say that I don't know how to defend my man."

So, was she protecting him?

These words, made William Walton enjoy it quite a bit.

But he said, "Aren't you afraid of scaring her?"

"That won't happen. I didn't do anything to her."

"You're already sending someone to Africa, what else do you want?"

She found the clothes, walked to his side, and poked him in the waist.

"What, I helped you solve a big problem. You're not praising me, but you're even mocking me. Are you enjoying the feeling of being liked by a little girl? Speak, speak quickly."

As she spoke, she tickled his waist.

William Walton grabbed her hands and threw her onto the bed, protecting her.

"I only enjoy the feeling of being liked by you. How about that, my lord wife? Do you want to show me some kindness now?"

"Go, get up!" she pushed him.

"It's hot, I'm going to take a bath."

"You're so passionate when you see me, aren't you?"

"William Walton!" she said with a somewhat speechless smile, "Can you act like a CEO?"

"You're looking down on me?"

She really wanted to let his little admirer see how shameless he was.

"I say, Lord Third, hurry up and get up. I'm going to take a bath. It's really hot."

William Walton pressed his lips together.

It was as if she was coaxing a child.

He only turned around to make way after kissing him on the lips.