Chapter 443 Sorry, we did our best!

William Walton's voice became a bit colder: "What happened?"

"He's unconscious. I'm in the hospital and he's under rescue by doctors."

William Walton hung up and said: "I'm going out."

Noticing the strange expression on his face, she got up and chased after him to the door.

"What happened?"

"Jack fainted. He's in the middle of rescue right now. I need to go to the hospital."

Laura said, "I'll go with you."

William Walton did not stop her and followed her.

On the way, he called Benjamin Walton.

Looking at the worried William Walton, she patted his hand.

William Walton held her hand and did not let go.

She asked, "How did Jack faint?"

William Walton shook his head: "Benjamin said that his health isn't too good recently, let's go take a look first, he should be fine."

When they rushed to the hospital, Carol Wright was holding her hands together, anxiously walking back and forth in front of the emergency room's entrance.

Seeing William Walton, she could not hold back and walked forward while crying, and her hands firmly grabbed onto William Walton's arm.

"William, I'm so scared. Could something happen to him? What if something really happens to him? He's still so young …"

"Don't spout nonsense!"

William Walton said unhappily.

"Jack Walton will be fine."

If it was a normal situation, Carol Wright making a move on William Walton, perhaps she would be very angry.

But today, after seeing Carol Wright's painful appearance, she had endured it.

She asked: "Carol Wright, why did Jack Walton faint?"

Carol Wright shook her head, closed her eyes and sat on the ground.

"It's all my fault. His complexion hasn't been looking too good all this time. I advised him to come to the hospital, but he told me to mind my own business … If I had insisted on letting him inspect, perhaps I wouldn't have come to this point today. It was my fault. I did not take good care of him. "

As she spoke, she covered her hair with both hands, crying sorrowfully.

William Walton said coldly: "Don't cry, I've already said it before, Jack Walton will be fine."

She raised her hand and tugged on his sleeve, shaking her head at him.

William Walton said in a deep voice as he walked to a chair and sat down, covering his face with his hands.

After about 10 minutes, Benjamin Walton arrived.

Panting, he asked, "What happened to Jack Walton?"

Seeing that Carol Wright and her were not in the mood to respond to him, she said, "They are still saving him."

Benjamin Walton closed his eyes and leaned his body against the wall, his face full of worry.

Even though she knew Jack Walton did not like her.

Seeing how upset the two brothers were, she did not feel well in her heart either.

However, at a time like this, she really did not know how to comfort them.

She could only pray that Jack Walton was alright.