Chapter 459 Flourishing scents!

Carol Wright said in an aggrieved manner: "I really don't know what you're talking about."

William Walton walked forward, "Don't take advantage of Amy. She has a pure mind and is used like a spear by you, but that doesn't mean that I don't know anything either."

"Are you talking about the misunderstanding between Amy and the Miss Green yesterday? When Amy came back last night to tell me about it, I was also surprised, but it had nothing to do with me. I didn't teach her to do it, really. "

William Walton laughed coldly: "The scene yesterday is exactly the same as that day. Do you think I would believe your words?"

Carol Wright painfully held onto the location of her heart: "I really didn't do anything, and I don't know why such a coincidence happened either. I can swear to god, if I were to lie, then let me … Let me lose my child, and now, he is my everything, I will not risk his life for it. "

Seeing Carol Wright like this, William Walton also suspected that he really guessed wrong.

However, …

William Walton laughed sarcastically: "You want me to believe that such a coincidence exists in the world?"

"So, you still don't believe me? Is it because I had done wrong in the past that you have given priority to me for all the bad things I have done in the future? "

She crouched down and said, "You know that I did that because I only loved you, but I was pregnant. That's why I went crazy and did things that hurt others and didn't benefit myself. I've already confessed. Why did you use that incident to stab me in the wound?"

William Walton did not want to continue listening to him, so he turned around and walked towards the door.

Carol Wright stood up, and stepped forward to block his path: "I know, because of her Jack Walton, Amy doesn't like Miss Green, so in these past few days, I have always been speaking good words about Miss Green in front of Amy. If I were to lie, that would make Eason and I die a miserable death. What happened yesterday really has nothing to do with me. If you don't believe me, I can go face to face with her. If you still don't believe me, you can kick me out of Walton family."

William Walton laughed sarcastically.

If he did that, that little girl could she go crazy with him for the sake of Jack Walton?

"Don't let me find evidence, or else you won't be able to keep your position in this family."

William Walton circled around her and left in big strides.

Carol Wright turned around and clenched her fist. You can't find evidence because there's no evidence at all.

William, your heart and eyes were filled with Laura now, right?

You're the one who's really crazy.I'll make you regret it.

But...

Amy, she was useless.

In the next few days, she would have to restrain herself a bit.

Carol Wright returned to the hut and picked Eason up.

The resentment in her heart was difficult to pacify, so she pinched Eason's butt tightly.

Eason burst into tears...

"Baby, Mommy's not having a good time, and you can't laugh, you know?"

Monday afternoon, Benjamin Walton went to the airport.

Originally, Benjamin Walton thought that Ana was alone, but when he saw that her sister Sarah also appeared, he couldn't help but frown.

He did not have a good impression of Ana's elder sister because she was too proactive and was too attached to others.