Chapter 406 Who taught her?

"Don't drink with anyone but me."

William Walton said this with a serious expression.

She felt guilty, "I called you yesterday to report that Judy was deceived by a man. I just wanted to comfort her."

"So, have you forgotten you can't drink?"

At this point, she felt truly wronged.

"I really did have a plan last night."

"What measures? Tell me."

"I locked two doors in my room, and tied a knot between the doorknob and the lock with a rope. I even pushed the sofa to block the door. How can I …"

Hearing that, William Walton shook his head and laughed: "How can you open the door?"

"That's right. Could it be that those who are drunk are not ordinary people?"

"Others who are drunk are definitely ordinary people, but you are different. You are a god, you even smashed Nick Anderson's window."

"Huh?"

She leaned forward, "I... Did I go to his house? "

William Walton stared at her helplessly.

She said anxiously, "Why aren't you speaking?"

"You were sent to his house hand in hand by Betty Anderson."

"What?"

She covered her lips with her hands: "That's not possible right, how could I possibly be together with Betty Anderson …"

"You drank too much and you even don't know who am I. What do you think is impossible?"

After William Walton said that, he turned serious: "Laura, I'm serious, after you get drunk, you are just a three year old child, it is very easy for you to be tricked, so you have to promise me properly, no matter what happens in the future, you will not be allowed to drink without me, hmm?"

Embarrassed, she nodded.

Being seen by Betty Anderson when she was drunk was truly infuriating.

"Why did Betty Anderson send me to Nick Anderson?"

"She made a deal with Nick Anderson."

Her heart tightened, the hand holding the spoon tightened: "Nick Anderson and I …"

William Walton shook his head and laughed: "Nothing. When I went there, his house was almost smashed into pieces by you. With your destructive ability back then, there was no way he could have done it. In addition, both of your clothes were well—dressed, and you even complained to me that he hugged you. If he did do something to you, you'd tell me. "

She worriedly asked, "Why is he hugging me?"

"What do you think?"

William Walton was helpless, wasn't this obvious?

Laura pouted.

"I won't drink anymore in the future."

"You've said that before."

"It's true this time!" she said, and went back to her soup.

William Walton smirked.

Her mind was soft, and if anything happens to Judy next time, it will definitely not be able to stop her from going crazy.

Seeing that William Walton did not move, he asked: "Aren't you going to work?"

"You have nothing else to ask?"