Chapter 434 Past 2

Hearing this, Laura finally understood why John Anderson always said that her mother betrayed him.

But if John Anderson knew that it was Helen Anderson who drugged her mother and caused such a misunderstanding, would he still say such words?

No... No, Second Uncle and Luke knew about it, so there was no way mother wouldn't explain it to John Anderson.

The only explanation was that at that time, John Anderson needed a reason to give up on her mother …

Seeing her dazzled, William Walton patted her hand.

Returning to reality, she looked at Luke.

Luke continued, "William, do you know that after your Second Uncle drank so much, he always likes to forget things?"

William Walton shook his head: "I have never seen my Second Uncle drunk before, and when we are having dinner at home, he wouldn't get drunk."

"I often drink with your Second Uncle, so I know his problem. It's your Second Uncle's fault that makes him miserable."

William Walton frowned, "What's wrong?"

"On that day, the only last thing he remembered was Jane's face when he pushed her into the room. So, he had always thought that the person he had bumped into was her. You are all married, and there are some things I might as well say. In truth, your Second Uncle disliked women, but he said that he had had a very happy dream that day. The woman in the dream was very pleasing to him, and he was very satisfied. So, after that, he started to draw her face using his memories. She was the second young miss of the Anderson family, so it's  too easy find her. And when Jane found out that your second uncle was Walton Group's second young master, she actually admitted that the person who was with your second uncle that night was her. "

When William Walton heard this, he said somewhat angrily: "Despicable."

She asked weakly, "Was my mother no longer in the room?"

"When your Second Uncle woke up, there was no one in the room. It was only after he found out who the woman from that night. That day, when your mother woke up, she found out that there was a man sleeping beside her. She was scared and escaped. "

William Walton said in a deep voice, "Misunderstanding often happens like this. If that day, my second uncle woke up first, and everything, might have changed."

Luke nodded his head, "That's right, after your Second Uncle started dating her, some of our brothers in the band actually didn't like her very much, but you know who your Second Uncle is. When he saw the bloodstains on the bed that day, he knew that he had taken her first time and he felt that he should be responsible for it. So, he treated her well. "

She asked in a somewhat urgent tone, "What happened next?"

"Helen Anderson showed him the video. Leo's face was slapped into a mosaic, but your mother's appearance was clearly seen. John Anderson was very angry, and after hitting your mother accidentally, he announced his breakup with her in front of your mother. From now on, his girlfriend is Helen Anderson."

"It's hard for your mother. Since Jane and Leo were together, she always brought Leo along. Your mother was sacred and didn't dare to look at him. Leo felt it. It was obvious that he felt that Jane's friend was very afraid of him, but he did not know why. "

Luke continued to reminisce: "After more than a month, your mother found out that she was pregnant and Jane knew who the child belonged to. She obviously didn't want your mother to give birth to Leo's child, so she told John Anderson about this matter. John Anderson originally did not have much contact with your mother at that time, but because of the matter of your mother's pregnancy, he felt that he had been deeply humiliated, and so he used violence against her. That day, Leo went to find Jane at school and personally saw John Anderson push your mother to the ground. Blood kept flowing out from your mother's body and it was Leo who had sent her to the hospital. Your mother was in a trance during that time, and she was a little malnourished. After the surgery, Leo asked her if anything had happened, but she just left in a haggard manner. "

William Walton frowned.

This was to say that her mother had once truly carried a child for his second uncle …

She closed her eyes, feeling the fire burning in her heart.

"John Anderson hasn't even graduated from university, and he's already married to Helen Anderson. The reason is that Helen Anderson has a child. Jack went to the wedding. After that, the moment Jane graduated from university, she proposed the idea of marriage to Leo. At that time, although Leo felt it was a little awkward, he didn't reject it. After all, the two of them had known each other for quite a long time, and the Anderson family and Walton family could be considered to be well—matched. But just before they were about to get married, Leo would hear some rumors that were detrimental to her. He knew that in her high school, after he had dated people from his society, she had even had illegitimate child. At the beginning, Leo also did not believe it, but after all, Walton family was not a normal family. Others could not find out what they wanted to investigate, but Walton family could. After some investigation, Leo realized that this matter was actually true. Not only did she has an illegitimate child, but that child was raised by the Anderson family Old Master in the name of Helen's son. "

William Walton knew about this part, and he had investigated Nick Anderson personally.

Luke said, "Leo clearly remembers that when he woke up at the hotel that day, there was blood on his bed. Jane had given birth to a child, so it can't be her first time. Obviously, the person who slept with him that night was not her, so he started to look for the truth. "

William Walton shook his head: "It's been so long. I'm afraid the hotel's surveillance has already been emptied."

"It was indeed cleared, but your second uncle is a smart person. He knew that since she dared to pretend to be the woman in his room, she must have known who was in his room at the time. He pretended that he didn't know of her past and continued to interact with her.After almost two months, at the Anderson family old man's birthday banquet, he accidentally heard Helen Anderson and John Anderson quarreling, Helen Anderson scolded John Anderson and said, 'You useless man, are you thinking about a woman who was pregnant for my brother—in—law? She's been dirty for a long time. The one in my stomach is your child. ' These words made Leo think of Elizabeth Green. After he had been with Jane, he had heard Jane talk about it countless times. Elizabeth Green was her brother—in—law's ex—girlfriend, and it was because she had betrayed her brother—in—law that he was resented by her. The moment he thought of Elizabeth Green, Leo had mixed emotions. He had sent Elizabeth Green to the hospital before, and had also heard from the doctor that the child in Elizabeth Green's stomach could not be preserved. If the woman from that night was really Elizabeth Green, then the child she lost was also his. That day, he had left the Anderson family ahead of time and allowed people to find Elizabeth Green's whereabouts. When he appeared in front of Elizabeth Green, she was as afraid of him as usual. It was only now that he finally understood why Elizabeth Green was afraid of him. "