Chapter 415 Even if there was only a sliver of hope ...

John Anderson was a little surprised to see William Walton here.

"Mr. Walton? Why are you here? "

William Walton sat on the sofa and said calmly: "Sit."

John Anderson didn't know why William Walton had appeared here, but he was somewhat suspicious about it.

William Walton said coldly: "Or, Mr. Anderson. Do you wish for me to raise my head and talk to you?"

John Anderson turned around and walked over to the sickbed, and sat on the bed as well.

"You must have something to say to come to find me today."

"You called my wife this afternoon?"

John Anderson frowned, was it because of that phone call, that he came to settle the score?

"You think it's too much for me to call my daughter."

William Walton sneered.

John Anderson said: "Mr. Walton, I know that you are looking down on me now, but no matter what, I am still a Laura's father. According to seniority, you should call me father—in—law."

"Are you worthy?"

William Walton's voice carried a trace of evilness, "I told you a long time ago that you aren't worthy of being her father. These words, You probably haven't forgotten them, right?"

"Whether I'm fit or not, I am."

"You really know how to deceive yourself. Don't you think that just by saying that you are a father, you can really be considered a father? Is admitting that Laura is not your biological daughter that difficult?"

"Why do you all say that? I didn't treat her well, not because I didn't love her, but because... That year, I was unable to forgive the harm that her mother had done to me, and that was why I passed that hatred onto Laura. However, the fact that I treated her badly does not mean that you all can wipe out this blood relationship. "

Blood relationship.

When William Walton heard this, his heart actually surged with anticipation.

He said: "So, it is truly not persuasive at all. At a time like this, not only are you shouting that you are her father, you are also dragging her down."

John Anderson clenched his fists and said, "I was her father in the first place. Before Laura was born, and after she was born, I did paternity testing."

William Walton did his best to control the calmness of his voice, "Are you sure that there wasn't any problem with your paternity test at that time?"

John Anderson raised his eyebrows, "Of course not, if that the child wasn't mine, I wouldn't even let her give birth to her. If there's anything wrong with the second round of appraisal, I will also give that child to someone else and let her, Elizabeth Green, suffer pain alongside me. "

William Walton was suspicious, and it was true, with John Anderson's personality, if not for him, the child wouldn't have been born in this world.

However, he had also done paternity testing before.

The results clearly proved that he was her cousin.

Could it be …

William Walton looked coldly at John Anderson.

He stood up and walked towards John Anderson, pulling off a few strands of hair from his head.

After retreating a few steps, he coldly said: "I will personally confirm whether or not you are lying and call less in the future. Even if you are, it will not change anything because you are now a member of the Anderson family. Since you have already enjoyed the glory of the Anderson family for half your life, you should bear half of the Anderson family's sins."