Chapter 414 He said he had a paternity test?

She sighed.

He was still pretending and wanted to lie to her.

She also incomparably hoped that John Anderson's words were true.

But he had done paternity testing, hadn't she done it before?

"I'm too lazy to say so much to you. You should go back and warn your own daughter."

She hung up.

Every time she finished the call with John Anderson, she would be filled with anger.

Now it seemed that William Walton wasn't entirely correct.

What are you hanging John Anderson for?

She was simply seeking revenge for herself.

When William Walton returned, he saw that the Butler was bringing Wal.

He asked, "What about Laura?"

"Mr. Walton, Ms. Walton is upstairs."

"Learning?"

"She just received a call saying that she was in a bad mood and went upstairs."

William Walton walked up and took Wal from the Butler's hands, and pinched Wal's small face.

"Boy, daddy is back. Call daddy."

Wal, who took two bites on his face, showing off two small teeth and smiled.

William Walton kissed him on the cheek and said, "Do you like daddy that much? Daddy likes you too. "

Butler stood at the side.

He felt that with the young master, the Third Master was not as serious anymore.

Sure enough, as a father, a man would more or less have some changes.

William Walton looked at Butler and asked: "Who did Laura call? "

"I'm not too sure either. I was carrying the young master out on the lawn to play while Ms. Walton went back to the living room to pick up the call."

William Walton passed Wal back to the Butler: "I'll go take a look."

"Alright, Lord Third."

William Walton pressed Wal's little hand: "Wal, daddy will go and see mom. I'll come to see you later, okay?"

"Mommy, mommy, mommy …"

He pressed her lips together, and called her mom.

William Walton said happily: "Yes, yes, it's mother. Be good, daddy will bring Mommy down."

Wal waved his arms, looking very happy.

William Walton went up the stairs and arrived in his room.

She was sitting on the floating window in a daze.

William Walton asked: "What are you thinking about?"

Laura looked at him.

"You're back."

William Walton rubbed her head and said, "I was downstairs just now. Wal knows how to say Mommy. "

She couldn't help but laugh.

"That's right, he has been calling me that lately by accident. I am always very excited and always feel like he is calling me."

He raised his hand to pinch her cheek. "That's right. It's so nice to smile."

She embarrassedly turned her face away.

"I was smiling too."

"Butler just said that after you received the call, your mood changed. What happened? Who dares to provoke my little cutie again? "