Chapter 424 She is the one!

After looking coldly at Jack Walton for a moment, he turned around and prepared to leave.

Jack Walton pointed at his back, "Stop right there, how much of this world's feelings are worth thinking about? You haven't forgotten, back then you had that feeling for Carol Wright  right, but now, aren't you letting it go just the same? I really don't understand. There are so many good women in this world, why did you choose the daughter of an enemy? "

William Walton stopped in his tracks and returned to his side once more: "Yes, I once liked Carol Wright, but that somewhat ignorant relationship was broken by you. My own Jack Walton stole my first love, although I am now very grateful to you for snatching away my love that year, how do you think I felt at that time?"

Jack Walton looked at him, not saying a word.

William Walton continued, "Now, I have waited for so long, and finally, there was Laura. I don't only like her, but I love her, and I love her with my entire life. I'd rather die than lose her, but what about you? How much do you think I can hate you now? "

Jack Walton sighed lightly.

He only wanted them to be unable to truly be together …

"William, in this world, there are no emotions that are worth your life. Laura is just an ordinary woman. I'm really afraid that you will regret it like I do now."

William Walton shouted, "She is the one. In your eyes, she is ordinary but she a diamond that can shine in my eyes. I am willing to pay any price for my own choice. Not to mention that it is impossible for me to regret it, even if I were to truly regret it, I would definitely not come and cry in front of you. So, restrain your goodwill and don't make me look down on you even more."

He really wanted to give Jack Walton a few more punches, but seeing Jack Walton's sickly look, the fighting spirit he had lost.

He turned around and left in large strides, arriving in the courtyard. Carol Wright who was holding onto the child and standing outside the window hurriedly followed to the door.

"William, what's going on? Why did you hit Jack?"

William Walton stopped in his tracks, turned his head and coldly looked at her, "What does it have to do with you?"

"William, don't be like this. I know I made a mistake in the past. I'm repenting, I'm changing. I was just a bit worried seeing that you brothers don't get along with each other. I hope you guys …"

"Shut up. No wonder you and Jack Walton became husband and wife. The two of you are the same, always saying that you are considerate about others and peeping into the lives of others, is there any meaning to that?"

William Walton walked in front of her: "Don't mind my small family matters from now on."

After he finished speaking, he coldly got on the car and left.

The anger in Carol Wright's heart was hard to contain, she clearly had good intentions.

In the past, why would William Walton say such words to her?

Wasn't all of this because of that Laura …

She bit down hard on the corner of her lips and tried to hold back the tears in her eyes.

She turned around and returned to the villa.

After handing the child to her aunt, she entered the living room alone.

Jack Walton was still struggling to support the wheelchair.

She went forward, first lifting the wheelchair, then going to support Jack Walton.