Chapter 448 You want to challenge him?

For three days, William Walton did not look at Amy.

Butler bought a plane ticket for Amy.

But Amy insisted on not leaving.

"Go and tell William that this is also my home. If he wants to kick me out, there's no way."

"Young Miss, I don't dare to help you talk to Mr. Walton about this. Mr. Walton is really angry right now, so you have to do it yourself."

Amy said unhappily: "Butler, you must be trying to scare me."

"Young miss, I dare not speak carelessly about this matter. The Second Master has left. The mood of Mr. Walton has been out of control for the past few days. Fortunately, Ms. Walton is here, otherwise, who would dare to go in front of him? "

Amy did not believe him: "She is so capable?"

"I won't lie to you about that, so if you don't go back to England, you have to explain yourself to Mr. Walton."

"I'm not going."

"I'm afraid that Mr. Walton will get someone to tie you up at the airport the day after tomorrow. It's not like you don't understand his temper."

Although Amy was not happy with the Butler scaring her, she had no choice but to weigh the consequences.

After hesitating for a long time, she finally arrived at William Walton's residence at noon.

When she entered the room, William Walton was not there.

Instead, it was Laura playing with the child in the living room.

She stood to the side and gave Laura an awkward glare.

She looked at Wal.

This was the first time Amy had seen her own nephew.

She picked Wal up and walked in front of her.

"Amy, are you looking for William?"

"Of course, I'm not here to look for you!"

Amy said as she raised her chin up proudly.

"William is in the backyard with Secretary to discuss something. You just sit there and wait."

"I don't need you to arrange it!" she said, turning around and sitting down on the sofa.

She turned on the TV and turned it on loud.

Wal was attracted by the sounds coming from the television and was struggling to get close to it.

She carried him to the sofa and sat him down, placing him on the carpet.

Wal was trying to crawl towards the TV screen.

Seeing his funny look, Amy couldn't help but burst out laughing.

She looked at her.

Noticing her line of sight, Amy once again lifted her unhappy face.

She did not speak to her.

Not long later, William Walton returned with Daniel.

Seeing Amy here, William Walton said to Daniel, "Alright, you can go back now."

"Yes, Mr. Walton."

After Daniel left, William Walton walked to the side of Laura and sat down, looking coldly at Amy.

"What are you doing here?"

Amy tried to be brave: "This is also my home."

"You're mistaken. This is my residence. Even you are my sister. Entering someone else's territory, you still have to greet me."