Chapter 435 Past 3

Luke looked at his.

"Your mother's personality is very warm , but she's also a little timid right?"

"She is very cowardly. To be bullied into the dust by Anderson family, she didn't know how to retaliate."

"Yeah, he often took her to the bar to play with us, but she always sat in the corner without saying a word. Whatever he said, she was very obedient."

Laura was shocked: "They... they were together? "

Luke nodded his head, "When Leo was with your mother, his face was brimming with happiness. When he was with Jane, it was completely different."

"Luke..."

William Walton interrupted him.

"My second uncle hasn't even broken up with Jane?"

"I was just thinking about what your second uncle told us. When I went to interrogate your mother—in—law that day, I suddenly felt something and said it a little too far. I'll pull it back and continue."

Both of them nodded and listened carefully.

That night, after seeing Leo Walton, Elizabeth Green was a little afraid.

She wanted to avoid Leo Walton, but was blocked by him.

She asked somewhat fearfully: "Is there anything that Mr. Walton needs from me?"

Leo Walton directly asked: "Do you know me?"

Elizabeth Green nodded her head, and said with a voice like a mosquito, "Mr. Walton is Jane's boyfriend."

"Before Jane and I appeared in front of you, did you ever see me?"

Elizabeth Green shook her head nervously.

Leo extended his hand and grabbed her shoulder, scaring her into a panic: "Mr. Walton …"

"The person from that night was you, right?"

Elizabeth Green shook her head without even thinking about it, "It's not me."

"Miss Green, you denied it too quickly, and it leaked out your thoughts. You didn't even ask me what night you were talking about?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"It's useless for you to deny it now. I've already checked the security cameras and the person who entered my room that night was you."

Elizabeth Green's thought process was very simple, and was immediately intimidated.

She quickly explained, "I … I don't know why I was there either. "

"So, you admit it?"

Elizabeth Green was very afraid, but Leo Walton didn't know why he felt very happy.

He had only met Elizabeth Green a few times, but for some reason, he felt that this quiet girl was very comfortable.

"Let me ask you this again. The day I sent you to the hospital, that child was mine, right?"

When he asked this question, Leo Walton's heart was heavy.

Elizabeth Green dropped the center of her brows, not daring to speak.

Leo Walton said, "Why didn't you say so the other day? Do you think I look like an irresponsible person? "

Elizabeth Green didn't even dare to look at him, and only lowered his head.

"I … I didn't think I was pregnant. That day, I was scared too. "

As she spoke, she looked at Leo timidly and said: "I do not need you to take responsibility for this matter, and I do not want to have anything to do with the past, so … Please stay away from me. "