Chapter 442 The mouse hole is broken!

John Anderson lowered his eyes, and said after a long while: "If your mother was still alive, she definitely wouldn't have wished for you to become like this."

"That's because you don't understand my mom. My mom's biggest wish in this life is for me to be not as weak as her. She wants me to be happy, and right now, my only misfortune is you. Only if you completely get out of my life can I be happy."

John Anderson looked at her.

Her lips curled up into a cold smile, "Why, are you unwilling to part with me? Or do you think that as long as you don't sign, I will be merciful to you? "

She bent her body slightly towards him and said word by word: "Do you know, even if you die, I won't shed a single tear for you. This is what you gave your daughter as a father."

John Anderson lowered his eyes silently.

"When I found out that your mother was pregnant, no one was happier than me."

She smiled.

"It's best not to casually say that kind of cheap love of yours, sullying the word 'love'. I don't want to lose confidence in the matter of love because of you."

John Anderson signed the document.

She put the documents away and handed them to the lawyer.

"After knowing your story, I recalled all these years, every time you tortured my mother and left, she would cry bitterly. Some things were also made clear in that instant. My mother might have loved you before, but after you broke up, did she still pestered you? Her heart was no longer with you. She cried because she had been touched by someone she did not love. Although the person she loved had already left, she still felt sorry for that person. John Anderson, honestly speaking, in this half a life, I do not know if you are right or wrong about yourself, but you have truly let down my mother, you have also let down me, and even your wife. Your life is truly too tragic. "

She shrugged her shoulders.

"You've never done your duty as a father to me, so you should let it go today."

She pulled a card from her bag and tossed it to him.

"The address of the house, the lawyer will tell you, this card, the medical fees and the severance fee for parenthood are all in there, a total of one hundred and twenty thousand dollars. From then on, you will be your Mr. Anderson, and I will be Laura Green. From now on, I have no mother and father. We won't have anything to do with each other."

She looked at him coldly for a second, then turned around and left without looking back.

John Anderson picked the card up from the bed as a sense of shame arose involuntarily.

However, her words still made him reflect on himself.

Yes, who could he afford to face for the rest of his life?

He had failed everyone, including himself.

Sadly, indignantly, lamentably.

He deserved it, deserved it.

After exiting the hospital, she let out a breath and looked up at the somewhat gloomy sky.

Although it was a cloudy day, her mood was exceptionally good.

She got in and had the driver drive her to the cemetery.

Standing in front of Elizabeth Green's tombstone, she took out a tissue and helped wipe the picture.

After a long time, she went over and kissed the person in the photo.

"Ms. Green, how I wish that there really is a ghost in this world. That way, I can tell you that after meeting Second Uncle again, you shouldn't be so weak and foolish. If Second Uncle still loves you, you must firmly grab onto him and not let him run away. It's also in passing for you to tell Second Uncle that thank you for protecting you in the past, and I hope that you can be happy as well. "

"Mom, I'm so happy right now... "

A drizzle fell from the sky.

Because the rain was not heavy, she had no intention of leaving.

By the side of the road, however, a figure could be seen running toward her with an umbrella in hand.

Hearing the sound of footsteps she turned her head and saw William Walton.

She smiled.

"How did you find this place?"

William Walton opened his umbrella and helped her block the rain.

"It's raining. Why don't you leave?"

"I just came here. I want to sit with my mom for a while."

"Do you think my mother—in—law would be happy to see you in the rain?"

He pulled her up and bowed to the tombstone.

"Mom, I'll bring your ignorant daughter back first. When the weather is good, I'll bring her back to properly pay my respects to you."

Laura stared at his serious expression and resisted the urge to laugh.

He shared an umbrella with her and dragged her away.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Is it hard to find you?"

William Walton stared at her face: "Unless I don't look for you, otherwise, even if you enter a Dung Chestnut Cave, I can help you dig it out."

She frowned, "You're too disgusting. People say that it's a mouse hole, but you … I'm fine, why would I go to the Dung Chestnut Cave? "

"You've lost face so many times. The mouse hole has already been pierced by you, there's no place for you to stay anymore."

William Walton couldn't help but lean to her side and smile at her as she raised her hand to pinch his arm.

He smiled at her.

Seeing his smile, she covered his mouth with her hand.

"This Third Master, it's best if you don't laugh. You're more suited to be aloof and indifferent. After all, when you smile, you really don't look that smart."

William Walton tapped her forehead: "You dare to tease your husband?"

Laura also started laughing.

She was happy, after all, not many people could see William Walton's amiable appearance.

Even Benjamin Walton said that it was rare to see William Walton smiling.

However, she was enjoying his smile every day.

This special smile made her feel very happy.

After returning home, William Walton let Laura go take a bath first.

Although the rain did not completely wash her away, William Walton was worried that she would catch a cold.

After taking a bath, William Walton took the initiative to help her blow—dry her hair.

"After breaking away from John Anderson's relationship with father and daughter, how are you feeling?"

Looking at him in the mirror, she smiled lightly and said, "After being cruel, I feel like … The world seems to be mine now, and my dream has finally come true. "

William Walton pursed his lips: "Cruel? Can you afford that? "

She waved her hand.

"Don't comfort me. In the eyes of others, I am not just simply cruel."

"That's because they don't understand you. If they understand you, then they should know that with your hatred and disgust towards John Anderson, even if you don't care about him, it's still understandable. But now, not only did you arrange a place for him to stay, you even gave him living expenses. You are not cruel at all. You are kind and soft. "

She looked at her in the mirror and smiled.

William Walton's phone suddenly rang.

Laura took the hair dryer from his hand and continued to blow on her hair.

William Walton walked to the side. Seeing that it was Carol Wright, he hesitated for a moment before answering.

On the other side of the phone, Carol Wright's crying voice could be heard: "William... Something has happened to Jack."